[OFFICIAL] 红星大奖2017 Star Awards 2017, 16 April 2017 5.30pm & 7pm, Channel 8, Channel U & Toggle

pendinggrin101

Reaction score
The only memorable part for me is the "youme" crap that chen han wei said :s13:

YA HAHAH. Paige was freaking insane in that show.After 3 years she looked like totally trashed i was damn shocked??!?!?! especially when she always play the OL OL boring role. Really deserving of the best supporting

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
hero so good meh
i watch 1 episode and fell asleep

best theme song ish that jiak ba buai song...

best actor i think ish andie riao

best variety
moi guess ish the chef show

Best theme song should be if only i could. Previous years can vote, don't know this year can a not.

bttorn

Banned
Reaction score
how the f 十年...你还好吗 not in best drama

Not blockbuster or sponsored by govt mah. That rubbish dream job show cannot even hit 500 replies in edmw in 30 episodes, while that propaganda sponsored nurse show didn't even hit 300 :s13:

Skoda29

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Malaysia born actor all win big

Sg female actress all win big

Year in year out all the same.

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why the commercial for the show have so many different dates? I thought only 1 session?

Your Master

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time star awards joanne peh

quoted zhuge liang then now speak mandarin differently in new drama..nan dao qi yuwu parents xian qi her mandarin bu gou li?

Ottoke

Reaction score
Yo all
This shall be the official thread for SA2017, multiple threads merged, thread title has been amended.
Show added to this list.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.