Any one watch the new dragon ball anime

Rodon_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
the db series went downhill after the buu saga.

gt was still ok but not as good as cell and buu saga, and i hate the design for ssj4 knn :s8::s8::s8::s22::s22::s22:

the entire ssj god is BS.

this is what happens when these guys run out of ideas but still want to milk the anime gao gao and lazy to think of new animes to draw. :s8:

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Beerus will still win but barely, and he seems worried by goku transformation so who knows lol

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
monaka will win:crazy:~
Monaka-copy.jpg

Soracak

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gt was still ok but not as good as cell and buu saga, and i hate the design for ssj4 knn :s8::s8::s8::s22::s22::s22:

this is what happens when these guys run out of ideas but still want to milk the anime gao gao and lazy to think of new animes to draw. :s8:

God thing can see tori putting some ideas on ancient mythology. Beerus and whis are interesting characters.

Golden frieza was just plain lazy tho.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score

Yah, agree with that. I now only watch the movie anime. Those normal series are out for me.

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
God thing can see tori putting some ideas on ancient mythology. Beerus and whis are interesting characters.

Golden frieza was just plain lazy tho.
Maybe just to show how Gouku and Vegeta upgrade their skills to match Beerus. Since DBZ series, the powerful are Freeza, Cell and Buu. Won't be surprise there will be a reborn of all Cell and Buu in movie series. Then u see Gouku slowly upgrade SS to ultimate God level. After that, come back to Beerus again.

Cos one thing I take note is, Earth still remain because Burma keep feeding Beerus and Whis with nice foodie. Once that run out, Earth will upzlorry. By then, Goku and Vegeta will fight both of them

saejyun

Reaction score

Dude have you eveb understand what is happen in the DB series, most of the ppl agreed DB series height is at Freeza saga, that is where Akira Toriyama the original author wana stop the comic.
Cell Saga Akira Toriyama was so fed up with Goku that why he wana kill him off and make Gohan the main hero. (bo bian relieved Goku because fan want Goku)
Buu Saga the author has no interest to continue just anyhow draw.

Dragon ball GT was not even under Akira Toriyama, it was Toei Animation trying to milk Dragonball franchise author dun even recognize SS4 and the whole GT is uncanny.

Creation of "Battle of GOD" (BOG) movie is because Hollywood Dragonball movie made it so bad the audience and author want to do justice to his franchise.

Fan dying to have more dragon ball after "BOG" movie that's what trigger Golden Freeza (dragonball resurrection f)movie and the Dragonball Super series.

Akira Toriyama is like Jin Yong just want to stop his DB series after stop drawing for 21 years ago, as he dun want his DG series to become a lousy franchise, as he want milk DBZ related product and companies to continue pay loyalty to his franchise.

Last edited:

Rodon_Tan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude have you even understand what is happen in the DB series, most of the ppl agreed DB series height is at Freeza saga, that is where Akira Toriyama the original author wana stop the comic.
Cell Saga Akira Toriyama was so fed up Goku that why he wana kill him off and make Gohan the main hero. (bo bian relieved Goku because fan want Goku)
Buu Saga the author has no interest to continue just anyhow draw.

Dragon ball GT was not even under Akira Toriyama, it was Toei Animation trying to milk Dragonball franchise author dun even recognize SS4 and the whole GT is uncanny.

Creation of "Battle of GOD" (BOG) movie is because Hollywood Dragonball movie made it so bad the audience and author want to do justice to his franchise.

Fan dying to have more dragon ball after "BOG" movie that's what trigger Golden Freeza (dragonball resurrection f)movie and the Dragonball Super series.

Akira Toriyama is like Jin Yong just want to stop his DB series after stop drawing for 21 years ago, as he dun want his DG series to become a lousy franchise, as he want milk DBZ related product and companies to continue pay loyalty to his franchise.

1) it's subjective, i mean, freeza saga is interesting esp the part where goku goes ssj for the first time, but i personally don't like freeza and his surbodinates' designs, also, just ssj alone wasn't that interesting.

2) the really epic part is that gohan ssj2 transformation part, and also at buu saga, where there's ssj3 goku (ultra epic part). there's many things i like, including vegito fusion. holy crap.

3) gt is not bad, not sure why so many fans are bashing it. the storyline is interesting enough (though as mentioned, i don't like ssj4 and how goku turns into kid). But villains are good.

4) Battle of God, i assume it's done by akira toriyama himself? that's where the boosheet begins. no offense, but.....i personally find the SSJ God design to be lame, lazy, unoriginal and crappy. U know what goku's hair color now reminds me of? Kuroko No Basuke. seen that anime? those basketball guys with rainbow hair colors? feels gay to me. i rather he turn goku's hair white or just remain golden but change the style, or add some additional effects. TBH, i feel akira is getting old, out of touch, lazy and should stop doing any of this crap before it gets worse.

there's a time to stop.

and this recent kai o ken + ssj blue (yeah, RIGHT, BLUE) x 10 = designed to fool 4-year old kids

saejyun

Reaction score
1) it's subjective, i mean, freeza saga is interesting esp the part where goku goes ssj for the first time, but i personally don't like freeza and his surbodinates' designs, also, just ssj alone wasn't that interesting.

2) the really epic part is that gohan ssj2 transformation part, and also at buu saga, where there's ssj3 goku (ultra epic part). there's many things i like, including vegito fusion. holy crap.

3) gt is not bad, not sure why so many fans are bashing it. the storyline is interesting enough (though as mentioned, i don't like ssj4 and how goku turns into kid). But villains are good.

4) Battle of God, i assume it's done by akira toriyama himself? that's where the boosheet begins. no offense, but.....i personally find the SSJ God design to be lame, lazy, unoriginal and crappy. U know what goku's hair color now reminds me of? Kuroko No Basuke. seen that anime? those basketball guys with rainbow hair colors? feels gay to me. i rather he turn goku's hair white or just remain golden but change the style, or add some additional effects. TBH, i feel akira is getting old, out of touch, lazy and should stop doing any of this crap before it gets worse.

there's a time to stop.

and this recent kai o ken + ssj blue (yeah, RIGHT, BLUE) x 10 = designed to fool 4-year old kids
Yes battle of god onward is all written by Akira Toriyama

As you said is subjective

Sent from Motorola NEXUS 6 using GAGT

ahdotx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the current arc really feels like back then

not bad.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.