Jacky Wu's 综艺玩很大 - Episodes

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next 2 weeks episode going to be boring, only 2 gals - 王心恬 & 林千又.

skip next 2 weeks, 王心恬 not really chio, 千又 disgusting person if no reveal is nothing to see.

can head over to another show by Eelin models, their games are more fun

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already waiting for the Korea episodes.. featuring awesome female guest figures.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT

Yup, looking forward to this episode. Jacky and Kid even have "live" video cast on their FB page, not sure if this is part of the game segment.

Alamak, why invite 馬國賢, this old cock lose his voice there according to the "live" FB video cast.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
skip next 2 weeks, 王心恬 not really chio, 千又 disgusting person if no reveal is nothing to see.

can head over to another show by Eelin models, their games are more fun

Agreed on the part regarding 千又 but have not seen 王心恬 on any of the variety show, probably becoz I only watch show hosted by Jacky.

I watched the first episode of 名模出任務 but don't find it that interesting. Any particular episode to recommend?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed on the part regarding 千又 but have not seen 王心恬 on any of the variety show, probably becoz I only watch show hosted by Jacky.

I watched the first episode of 名模出任務 but don't find it that interesting. Any particular episode to recommend?

Water game episode? :s13::s13:

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the later episodes are getting better with new games, so i guess from 12/13 episodes onwards are better. i like their version of 躲猫猫. guessing/reading the lip is also funny. the night market act exercise and guess food segment are popular with the taiwan crowd but I don't really get most of the word and food

yylow30

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cant believe i actually found xiaozhu irritating at the end of this episode... =X

caleb_kang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to find some parts of the show quite annoying, like,
- how Jacky keeps changing the rules of the games
- how some of the guests are really quite useless at most of the games. Might as well don't go.
- how Kid keeps usurping the supposed leader of his team. but sometimes I get it lah, some of his teammates are really quite useless.
- how some of the games are obviously rigged to give Jacky and Kid the advantage
- how the end-game "punishment" are not effective punishment - this last ep it's almost like a reward.

Anyway all said, I just watch for Jacky lah. Keep it in the background while doing other stuff. Sometimes I can't even remember who the other guests are after watching.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
- how some of the guests are really quite useless at most of the games. Might as well don't go.
- how Kid keeps usurping the supposed leader of his team. but sometimes I get it lah, some of his teammates are really quite useless.
- how some of the games are obviously rigged to give Jacky and Kid the advantage
- how the end-game "punishment" are not effective punishment - this last ep it's almost like a reward.

Anyway all said, I just watch for Jacky lah. Keep it in the background while doing other stuff. Sometimes I can't even remember who the other guests are after watching.

Ya if jacky lose and need slep outside they will cut away this scene as he wont be sleping on the street anyway..

This show no jacky i think no one watch..

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funnily enough, now Piggy talk way a lot more...

End up Winni didn't have much talk time...:(:(

And looking it in another perspective, Jacky Wu acutally quite smart to take the "wrong colour doll"....

To safeguard himself and for his team.

Don't know why so many online people scolding him...:s13::s13:

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the producer try to let Jacky "eat" lesser hardship.
If Jacky quits the show, there goes the viewership.

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

he works almost everyday and slp very little. u nt tired he tired ma

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.