Jacky Wu's 综艺玩很大 - Episodes

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you look at the zero ball..you can see that the numbers are sticked on to the ball..not printed. You can probably feel out the numbers.

With that being said, the nine ball probably came out by random cause Jacky took a short time to draw the ball. The zero however took especially long. I suspect he picked it on purpose to create more drama.

he wanna help red team save some production fees

hybridz

Reaction score
You guys think too much! Just simply think its a gag used once too often. There was once an episode which Black Team won, and Kid ended up trusting Jacky Wu, and got back a paltry sum. Think it was worse than this time. That was hilarious. This time feels a bit forced.

Hmmm even if they won 90K TWD, maybe he will just 'donate' it back to production team. Conclusion maybe does not matter!

kcarrey

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys think too much! Just simply think its a gag used once too often. There was once an episode which Black Team won, and Kid ended up trusting Jacky Wu, and got back a paltry sum. Think it was worse than this time. That was hilarious. This time feels a bit forced.

Hmmm even if they won 90K TWD, maybe he will just 'donate' it back to production team. Conclusion maybe does not matter!

CNY 2015 episode

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bF4d89d.jpg

Only thing worth seeing this episode~:s13:

Next Japan episodes... if got Bikini game sure nose bleed.

Got "G" Cup~!:eek::s47::s34:

connieyen2000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore got what places for them to play ..~please tell me so that I can suggested to them as their 製作單位 ask me. I told them pulau ubin? And wild wild wet.

AhhHoNG

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore got what places for them to play ..~please tell me so that I can suggested to them as their 製作單位 ask me. I told them pulau ubin? And wild wild wet.
uss,marina barrage gt alot of space to play game

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.