Korean Drama Whisper or Tunnel

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Makes me think South Korea has only one serial killer case to base dramas on, and the case becomes some kind of fantasy already.

low123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt watch tunnel but whisper topic too dark, heavy for my liking..

Ottoke

Reaction score
Alamak 2 shows in 1 thread... lol. Will think of a way when both shows are over.

Anyway both shows added to this list.

slowstatic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tunnel getting better and better with each episode :love:

I love the subtle love chemistry between the psycho psychologist and the stuck up detective :o

moofiee

Master Member
Reaction score
So far ocn drama has been good. Voice was amazing.The gore and suspense. lol Enjoying tunnel now.

Ottoke

Reaction score
TS do let me know when both dramas airing end date. Thanks :)

slowstatic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tunnel Episode 7 Sub out :)

Episode 7 is epic :eek:

OMG ~ the expression on Chief was hilarious when he saw Sun Jae handcuffed Park :s13: :s13:

Korean drama is really awesome. Our local movie production is no where near the quality of a Korean drama on paid channel...

Haven't watch episode 8 yet. So I was right, the psychotic psychologist is Park's dotter :o
Guess correctly !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.