Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
euijin in the unit right still can promo as sonamoo?

Ya she is in the unit, that why she is missing from sonamoo latest comeback.

But from time to time, she will join in if sonamoo attend festival

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I.O.I And AKB48 To Collaborate For Special Performance At 2017 MAMA

I.O.I-AKB48.jpg
The 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter 2017 MAMA) will feature a very special collaboration!

On November 20, a press conference was held for 2017 MAMA. At the event, Mnet director Kim Ki Woong revealed, “In Japan, AKB48 and I.O.I’s special collaboration stage is prepared.”

He explained, “AKB48 has been promoting for over 10 years in Japan as a national idol group. Their members are selected by votes, which is something they have in common with ‘Produce 101,’ which is why this collaboration stage was prepared.”

It has not yet been revealed which, if not all, I.O.I members will be participating.

Kim Ki Woong added, “Plenty of collaboration stages between Korean artists are also prepared, so please anticipate them.”

2017 MAMA in Japan will be held on November 29 and will be hosted by Park Bo Gum.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After School’s Nana Renews Contract With Pledis Entertainment

Nana1.jpg
Nana has decided to continue her career with Pledis Entertainment!

On November 20, Pledis Entertainment confirmed that the After School and Orange Caramel member has renewed her contract with the agency.

The press release reads, “We plan on putting in our best effort and providing our full support for her growth not just as an actress, but as an all-around entertainer.”

Meanwhile, Nana is currently working on promotions for her new film “The Swindlers,” which is set for a November 22 release. She is also preparing for the upcoming drama “Four Sons” (literal title).

Takagi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ep which the gf of late Kim Ju Hyuk took part is cancelled right?
ya, shld be and they also nvr filmed finish

i even think that ytd episode is last min plan one
they only got 8 hours to film before they fly off to OZ/NZ respectively

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
latest ep.. jin funny..:s22:

YJS partner also show some explosive kind of acting.. despite YJS just joking around...:s22:

but i wonder what's their agenda to film in the airport tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.