Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On January 17, a netizen revealed he/she had spotted singer Lee Hyori and Girls' Generation member YoonA on Jeju Island

Lee-Hyori_YoonA_1516221844_20180117202114_2.jpg

Lee-Hyori_YoonA_1516221829_20180117202112_e.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dream Catcher thank fans for putting up a billboard in celebration of their 1st anniversary

dream-catcher_1516211615_DTvN2oRVwAAuJlu.jpg
On January 17, Dream Catcher shared a group photo via social media as they posed proudly in front of a billboard from dedicated fans.

The caption read, "Many people congratulated us on our first anniversary! And also took the time to organize this special event!! We are totally thrilled!! This is the first time we've ever received such a grand gift and can't thank you all enough~ Thank you to all the fans both in Korea and abroad. We will do our best to strive farther, love you all!"

Congratulations Dream Catcher!

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin bad, how can they hurt xmm feeling like dat.....

People faked being a fan of rookie girl group Busters so they could enter 'Idol Star Athletics Championship'

misc.jpg
Several fans were caught using rookie girl group Busters to swiftly enter 'Idol Star Athletics Championship'.

On January 15, the recording for the Lunar New Year special of 'ISAC' took place at Goyang Gymnasium in Gyeonggi-do. This marked the first ever 'ISAC' for the rookie girl group Busters. The members even prepared lunch boxes and handwritten letters for their loving fans who came to support them.

misc_1516216641_%E3%85%87%E3%85%87.jpg

A total of 20 seats were dedicated to Busters fans. Unfortunately, only 11 seats were filled. It's revealed that out of the 9 empty seats, 4 did not show up while 5 fans moved to another section.

The 5 'fake' fans of Busters were actually fans of an unnamed 5-year girl group identified as 'A'. These fans pretended to be fans of Busters to skip the long waiting process for the girl group 'A' section.

In response to the issue, Busters' agency announced the 5 fans have been removed from the girl group's fan cafe and are prohibited from attending all future events.

Netizens also criticized the 5 fans for their rude actions and commented, "This is extremely rude. They should be ashamed", "I hope Busters succeed."

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suzy 2nd Mini Album 'Faces of Love' Pre-release Track '다른사람을 사랑하고 있어(I Love Someone Else)' Teaser Image (2)

DTx1q8-VwAARCRN.jpg

DTx1qTrVQAAhmMy.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gary Opens Up About His Son, Marriage, “Running Man,” And More

Gary-1.jpg
For the first time in a while, Gary sat down for an interview, where he opened up about his family and his decision to leave “Running Man.”

He first talked about taking care of his son, who was born in November 2017. He said, “Honestly, I thought I’d be able to work on music even after the birth of my child. However, it’s not easy doing both [taking care of my child and working on music].”

He also showed affection for his son, saying, “Maybe it’s because I got a child at a later age compared to the average age, but he’s very beautiful. One day, I saw his face and thought, ‘No matter what happens in this world, as long as I have this child and my wife by my side, I have nothing to fear.’ That’s why I’m doing my best to be devoted to my family.”

The rapper also talked about his opinion on weddings. In April 2017, Gary secretly got married without having a wedding. He admitted, “I used to tell this to the ‘Running Man’ members often, but I never really wanted to have a wedding. Marriage is the joining of two people who are in love, so I didn’t like all the talk about wedding venues, gifts, and photos.” Gary explained that his wife had a similar view on weddings as he did, which is why they became a married couple just through official registration.

When asked about the reason why he decided to leave “Running Man,” Gary honestly replied, “My character was undermined, and I kept thinking I had nothing more to show. Of course, every time I thought that way, the people around me would say, ‘Why would you think like that? They’re your family. Don’t worry.’ However, I thought there was nothing more I could do for the program.” He added, “And look at ‘Running Man’ now. They have new members now, and aren’t they really fun? I’m very happy.”

Lastly, Gary said he didn’t have any future plans set in stone yet, but he is constantly working on music.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl - Secret Garden @ MCountdown

Tio nominated today but too bad, lost out to Infinite once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.