Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T-ara Submits Grounds For Refusal Of MBK’s Trademark Application, MBK Responds

T-ara-3.jpg
It has been revealed that T-ara officially filed documentation outlining grounds for rejection of MBK Entertainment’s trademark application for the group’s name.

On January 19, an attorney who submitted said documentation two days prior to the Korean Intellectual Property Office as T-ara’s representative explained that MBK Entertainment’s pending application can be rejected under the Trademark Act. The attorney also stated that in the instance that MBK Entertainment’s application is approved and not rejected, they will be filing a formal objection.

MBK Entertainment was previously revealed to have applied to register a trademark for T-ara on December 28, 2017, the same month Hyomin, Eunjung, Qri, and Jiyeon’s contracts ended.

Regarding this new development, MBK Entertainment commented, “[T-ara’s submission of grounds for rejection] is something that will be settled legally within the limits of the law. This is not something we need to express our opinion about and respond to,” and stated they will be waiting for the decision of the Korean Intellectual Property Office.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MOMOLAND’s Agency Responds To Bullying Rumors Surrounding JooE

MOMOLAND-JooE-XPN2.jpg
MOMOLAND’s JooE recently got caught up in bullying rumors when a netizen posted on social media and online community sites that JooE had previously exhibited school violence. After uploading a photo of JooE from their school yearbook, the netizen claimed that he or she was bullied by JooE.

On January 19, MOMOLAND’s agency Duble Kick Company issued an official statement, saying, “The malicious rumors currently spreading on various portal sites and community message boards are completely false.

“Please stop using false rumors to hurt the members, who consistently do their best to fulfill their precious dreams. From here on out, we will be taking firm legal action against malicious slander and false rumors.

“We sincerely want to thank those who have been loving and supporting JooE and MOMOLAND.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Krystal Opens Up About Reasons For f(x)’s Prolonged Hiatus

Krystal.jpg
In a recent interview, Krystal talked about f(x)’s prolonged hiatus and why the group hasn’t made a comeback in over two years.

f(x) has not released an album since 2015, when the group made its first—and so far, only—comeback as four members with “4 Walls.” Although the members have pursued various solo activities in the time since, many fans have been anxious to see them promote together as a group again.

Krystal, who is currently starring in the tvN drama “Prison Playbook,” expressed that she also wishes to see f(x) return to the stage. She revealed that although the members frequently discussed making a comeback, even going so far as to schedule a date for a release in the past, their plans had always fallen through.

“The timing never worked out,” she explained. “Either the timing wasn’t right or the circumstances weren’t right. We made a lot of effort. We even had a plan to make a comeback during a certain month, but it fell through. It didn’t work out the way we wanted.”

She added, “The members always talk about group activities. We tried many times, but whenever we set a date in an attempt to prepare an album, something always came up.”

Krystal went on to clarify, “It’s not that our company isn’t letting us release an album. Everything is all about timing, but until now, that timing hasn’t worked out. When the timing is right and there’s a good song available, we’re always ready to release an album.”

The idol-turned-actress said that she felt apologetic to her fans, who frequently ask her when they can expect to see a new f(x) album. “I’m really, truly sorry to our fans,” she remarked. “I feel sorry because I can see how hard it is for them, and because I’m so sorry, I feel like there’s nothing I can say. I feel frustrated by the fact that I have nothing to tell them.”

However, she reassured her fans that she had no intention of giving up on her singing career. “Because I love music, it’s something that I never want to let go of,” she said. “I miss dancing. We’re always open to [making a comeback].”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl reveal their wish if they win #1 on a music show

oh-my-girl.jpg
On January 18, Oh My Girl made a guest appearance on 'Kangta's Starry Night'.

During the radio show, one listener asked the girls, "Did the company [WM Entertainment] promise anything in exchange for you girls winning #1 on a music show?" Jiho answered, "In the past, they promised to give us a cell phone if we came in #1. But these days, we would rather go on a trip as a group than receive a cell phone. We want the president's personal card." Hyojung agreed, "It would be nice if we can get some allowance."

Meanwhile, Oh My Girl released their 5th mini album 'Secret Garden' recently and are actively promoting through their title track, also called "Secret Garden". Have you had a chance to listen to their latest release?

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suzy has released a photocard to continue to tease fans for her upcoming mini album, 'Faces of Love'.

Suzy_1516331342_seizhlzowxa01.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunmi performs a vertical dance version of 'Heroine' with 'Dingo Music'

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gugudan's Hyeyeon, Hana, and Kim Se Jung channeled their inner **** in Boots with their own flairs, for a new set of individual teaser images

gugudan_1516321041_2.jpg

gugudan_1516321040_1.jpg

gugudan_1516321041_3.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soldiers go wild after SONAMOO's surprise appearance at the army base

sonamoo.jpg
Soldiers stationed at The 8th Division, Engineering Battalion Unit were in for a special treat as popular idol group SONAMOO made a surprise visit.

On January 17, a video clip was posted on the Ministry of National Defense's official Facebook page of the soldiers reacting wildly upon encountering the girl group.

Like any other day, the troops were enthusiastically taking yoga classes, unaware of the fact that SONAMOO was coming.

While they were fully immersed in their stretching routines, the men shouted at the top of their lungs in unison upon seeing SONAMOO in front of their very eyes.

Still kneeling on their yoga mats, the men cheered loudly as jaws dropped, unable to contain their joy and excitement. Some yelled while others made heart gestures, and covered their faces with unbelief, leading to a chaotic scene.

With that, the girls held a special stage as they sang and danced to their hit tracks, not to mention meeting with 'fans', taking photos and presenting gifts.

Meanwhile, it seems SONAMOO had prepared the surprise event by participating in the 'Thank You Soldier' campaign.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girl's Day Minah & Yura to appear on KBS 'Battle Trip', they recently left for California to film the show + broadcast at the end of February

Go battle trip once again....

DT4pYkpVQAEFTi-.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chorong @ Bucheon International Animation Festival (BIAF) Press Conference

DT3uHFYVoAAatUg.jpg

DT3uHr1UQAAC55G.jpg

DT3uIj7VoAAjMhX.jpg

DT3uJH7U8AAW0ft.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.