HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones (HBO)

Like Tree404Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #16

Yup, this is obviously a big production by HBO, with names like Sean Bean, Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey. As a fan of the books, I'm really thrilled by the quality of the previews so far.

The latest teaser looks really good:

I usually think the same way too..oh and theres also Merlin and Robin Hood.

But I like the look of this one. From the trailers it seem to have a more gritty look. Unlike the others that seem too costumey.

And with Sean Bean in this one, I almost thought I'm seeing an LOTR clip. He is so at home in these type of period pieces.
playground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #17

Check out this 10-minute preview, just released!

playground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #18
Administrator

A premiere date has been announced - 17 April!

New trailer:
Old 15-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #19

WINTER IS COMING!!! omfg best tv show ever!!! and we're already at the end of the season and there are no discussion about previous episodes?? pfft!!!
halcyonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

WINTER IS COMING!!! omfg best tv show ever!!! and we're already at the end of the season and there are no discussion about previous episodes?? pfft!!!
Guess not many people following this series..well i am and have thoroughly enjoyed every single episode so far except the parts of the storyline with the khalesi....every scene with Peter Dinklage(the midget) is an absolute joy to watch! Caught a couple episodes of Chamelot and i must say G.O.T is way way way much better. My only complain is that the writers are seemingly milking the story and the developments in the last few episodes are kinda slow. Cant believe they took 4 episodes to progress from the hunting "accident" of the king to the execution of Eddard.

Last edited by rECKleSSfElla; 15-06-2011 at 08:12 PM..
rECKleSSfElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 01:32 AM   #21
Supremacy Member

i'm catching this tv series and love it too. but was sad at the latest episode that lord stark been execution after declare about his "teason".
v0dka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 01:38 AM   #22
Supremacy Member

i'm catching this tv series and love it too. but was sad at the latest episode that lord stark been execution after declare about his "teason".
In the actual novel he was supposed to be executed so yar the writers are actually following the novel very closely....anyway next week's episode is season finale liao!
Old 16-06-2011, 02:04 AM   #23
Master Member

Yes really v sad to see him exescuted. i always think of him as the main character now he is gone i think the story will revolve around his son instead.
Helbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
Supremacy Member

I didn't read the novel so not too sure how the story goes. HBO tv series always so short.
anyway I think the lead cast should be his "*******" son which is guarding at the wall.
v0dka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #25

dont think there is lead cast or anything. everybody gets their fair share of story to tell
halcyonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 10:03 PM   #26

I didn't read the novel so not too sure how the story goes. HBO tv series always so short.
anyway I think the lead cast should be his "*******" son which is guarding at the wall.
Think so too. The title is a song of ice and fire.

Ice = Snow
Fire = Daenerys

Probably after all the politics/drama, ice and fire joins hands to fight the monsters of "winter" then fall in long love thus completing the saga?
Kiasuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #27
Master Member

Can any kind soul here pm me the site to download this series?

I cannot find this series at my usual site (cannot list else this thread get locked).

Thanks!!
AnimeNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #28
Supremacy Member

Season finale was abit anti climatic except can see the khalesi topless again.......cant wait for the 2nd season to be back!
Old 22-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #29
Supremacy Member

Just starting to watch EP 1.
Interesting.
Will see if its worth more 720p *ahem*.
Preacher1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 10:46 PM   #30
Supremacy Member

Just starting to watch EP 1.
Interesting.
Will see if its worth more 720p *ahem*.
if you are talking about nudity and sex scenes, there is actually very little as compared to Spartacus. I can remember there being last than 5 sex scenes in total for the whole of season 1. This is very much a story driven series with top notch acting and scripting.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.