TVB 致命复活 anyone watching?

low123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cripple bf of his wife also suspicious.

If u are going to rescue a hostage, why kill all the kidnappers?
Think he purposely did so, to keep them from talking as he knows/ or is one of them.

I was right somehow.
The cripple guy 10 years ago already suspicious, should be working for someone @ the same time aiming the guy's wife.

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was right somehow.
The cripple guy 10 years ago already suspicious, should be working for someone @ the same time aiming the guy's wife.
I suspected he's not a simple guy ever since Episode 1 or 2 when he hesitated a little when he shot one of the kidnappers at point-blank.

Now that the latest episodes have confirmed my suspicions. I wonder how much he's involved in the kidnapping.

Sent from "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things."
- Theodore Roosevelt using GAGT

ethan89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

low123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rebecca zhu never fail to make my pants tight :love: :s34:

Didnt know she was a Miss HK.. anyway. :D
UOWwScL.jpg

tVsFLpz.jpg

B7bKxOL.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.