TVB drama 使徒行者 Line Walker Discussion

ah_nix

Reaction score
I'm also interested to noe did both guy & lady up lorry when they were attack by a group of 100 plus gangster wielding parang, knife & pistol at them? Was telecast on the 1st episode......
rumour has it that japo up lorry while guy left alone lonely... of coz hope both can survive e attack... :D

Greent

Reaction score
Total 31ep

Anyway, someone already leak the ending which is totally surprise who is the main boss behind the whole case..

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only know who is the dirty cop in the early episode after some suspicious. I think the 5th UC just appeared in 22nd episode

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read online, dont know how true, there will be 2 endings, one sad one happy, it will be determined by audience votes on which ending will be telecast for the final episode.

it was also mentioned ada is a 'fake uc', she just wants to investigate into the death of kangsir cos of their close rs, therefore there actually remains 2 UCs yet to be revealed, and with the drama unfolding, 1 of the 2 UCs has defected. again dunnoe how true. the so called 5th UC will be revealed on epi 25.

LuckyGoHappy

Reaction score
read online, dont know how true, there will be 2 endings, one sad one happy, it will be determined by audience votes on which ending will be telecast for the final episode.

it was also mentioned ada is a 'fake uc', she just wants to investigate into the death of kangsir cos of their close rs, therefore there actually remains 2 UCs yet to be revealed, and with the drama unfolding, 1 of the 2 UCs has defected. again dunnoe how true. the so called 5th UC will be revealed on epi 25.

Wa... so chim ah... :s22:

Greent

Reaction score
One of the UC is the female boss which already appear and act by sam koh.

I'm just know few people will be KO (base on the leak ending) but how true it is ...

Read from a malaysia Ba gua magazine source.

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah nail mothers gonna have something bad happen to them :(
yeah ah ding's 3 mums will gg along with fun hei gor, then ah ding angry with bao seed and will break off with him cos she blames bao seed for the 'plan' with fun hei gor tt gone horribly wrong.

imanf_m

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the UC is the female boss which already appear and act by sam koh.

I'm just know few people will be KO (base on the leak ending) but how true it is ...

Read from a malaysia Ba gua magazine source.
i guess this samantha ko is the uc who has defected..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.