HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(TVB) Over Run Over – EU超時任務

Like Tree3Likes
Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2016, 01:31 AM   #61

Those photos are too long ago. Probably more than 10 years.
My bad for unable to dig it out, but she's still conservative imo.

Don't think she will get promoted to upper list actress, if it were to happen, it would have been donkey years ago.
She's not any Jamie Vardy...

But....... she's still a good choice for girlfriend, should be quite wild in the room...
Actually hard to say also, she just joined TVB about 2 -3 years, I think she's good for like a second female lead at least.
bardsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:34 AM   #62

Love your last line bro
Who knows, maybe she is

Those photos are too long ago. Probably more than 10 years.
My bad for unable to dig it out, but she's still conservative imo.

Don't think she will get promoted to upper list actress, if it were to happen, it would have been donkey years ago.
She's not any Jamie Vardy...

But....... she's still a good choice for girlfriend, should be quite wild in the room...
OwnselfCheckOwnself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:38 AM   #63

Actually hard to say also, she just joined TVB about 2 -3 years, I think she's good for like a second female lead at least.
She's been in the HK media scene for a very long time already, don't think so...

Another chiobu from TVB, Ali Lee, @aliaime

Shes just super hot, but don't know why always given baddy role. First spotted her two years ago in overachievers then realised she's been hosting sidewalk scientist.

I don't think anyone can reject any of these two girls... and having to choose between them is not a easy choice either because you're giving up a premium no matter what!

Not to say others are not good, Tracy chu is good as well. Plenty of chiobu in tvb, compared to mediacorp Jayley, I really cannot......
PeterMaryParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:53 AM   #64

I hate the mediacock newcomers.
Tracy Chu is my bae 💕

She's been in the HK media scene for a very long time already, don't think so...

Another chiobu from TVB, Ali Lee, @aliaime

Shes just super hot, but don't know why always given baddy role. First spotted her two years ago in overachievers then realised she's been hosting sidewalk scientist.

I don't think anyone can reject any of these two girls... and having to choose between them is not a easy choice either because you're giving up a premium no matter what!

Not to say others are not good, Tracy chu is good as well. Plenty of chiobu in tvb, compared to mediacorp Jayley, I really cannot......
Old 12-04-2016, 03:11 AM   #65

Speaking of mediacock newcomers, most of them are are in their early-mid 20s but I still see them as teens. Probably it's the management's fault but they give off an xmm vibe. Doesn't help that they play xmm roles too.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #66
Junior Moderator

Google maps

Location of the time travel tower in Over Run Over, 虎地坳道
https://www.google.com.hk/maps/@22.5...i6656?hl=zh-TW
EU超時任務 - 賀小美 | - Rosa 羅穎兒 | 一屋老友記 - 呂星晨 | 城寨英雄 - Audrey 柯德莉 | 幕後玩家 - Emma 葉燁
降魔的 - 貝貝娜
跳躍生命線

Official TVB Dramas Discussion Thread
List of your favourite shows
WTS/WTB your musical instruments and concert tics
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #67

Just watch finish, last few episode very touching when vincent and Tracy get confess their love for each other.
Was expecting TVB to cock up this drama because of the countless 穿越 which will make them cock up the scene but they did it pretty well except one major flaw that I notice is that Xiao Kee (undercover cop ah beng) never travel back with tracy vincent palsinn yet he can still communicate with them as if he did join them.

Overall, I think they did pretty well in this drama which is not easy to produce as they need to catch the time well!
PeterMaryParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 07:51 PM   #68

Wah this show is fking nice. Best tvn in a while. Signal wong or Vincent wong acting fking good. Tracy so cute. But acting can be better. Script is good except for a few loopholes

Sent from zoo using GAGT
k4k488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 04:38 PM   #69

Just watch finish, last few episode very touching when vincent and Tracy get confess their love for each other.
Was expecting TVB to cock up this drama because of the countless 穿越 which will make them cock up the scene but they did it pretty well except one major flaw that I notice is that Xiao Kee (undercover cop ah beng) never travel back with tracy vincent palsinn yet he can still communicate with them as if he did join them.

Overall, I think they did pretty well in this drama which is not easy to produce as they need to catch the time well!
The undercover never travel back before, but each time the main characters traveled back, they pull him aside and tell him they know he undercover, that's why he work with them every time (but the show never show, just like how tracy save her dad, they never show every single replay but got happen de)
SGbuibui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 04:41 PM   #70

Also this is the best show in a long time!

Both leads very good! Especially Tracy Chu!!
SGbuibui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 12:03 AM   #71

One big loophole is the injuries n scars. 1st time 芬奇粒 travel back her plam got the scar of the cut she gotten on 4/4. But the last few times they kana so fatal injuries go back no scars

Sent from zoo using GAGT
k4k488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #72
Master Member

zoie tam... in this industry for 16 years.... though ppl thought she is newbie in the industry when she just starting to act in more TVB dramas.....

actually she knows sharon chan a long time back when (the 5 gals) were in a japanese TK side project

her japanese pop (Jpop) maxi single

Can still hoot her cd in japan amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/ガラパゴスのJULIET-ZOIE/dp/B00005HOQ5
Wow, i tot she is a newbie like Tracy Chu... like some kind of miss hong kong or wat...
ChinTuaKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #73
Master Member

I find the ending quite awesome, the HK forums are saying it leaves a lot of imagination for the ending. The part where Tracy saw the hourglass amulet signifies her memory is coming back, or perhaps she just finds it beautiful.

Only Vincent returned during the 12th time travel, which means you can actually disregard the events that happened from Ep 1 to 21. He finally prevented everyone's death, which Tracy couldn't do for the past 11 time travels.
I tot he travelled for the 11th and last time... Tracy travelled 10 times only.
ChinTuaKi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 01:38 AM   #74
Junior Moderator

EU超时任务 Over Run Over premieres 5 July 2016, Mon - Sun 9pm, VV Drama (StarHub TV Channel 855).

*Oops forgot to post this for record keeping
EU超時任務 - 賀小美 | - Rosa 羅穎兒 | 一屋老友記 - 呂星晨 | 城寨英雄 - Audrey 柯德莉 | 幕後玩家 - Emma 葉燁
降魔的 - 貝貝娜
跳躍生命線

Official TVB Dramas Discussion Thread
List of your favourite shows
WTS/WTB your musical instruments and concert tics
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 11:58 PM   #75
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think tracy is jin chio
Beh-Hawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.