The Walking Dead Series

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i am not sure if the nuke was necessary. I find Fear the Walking Dead got boring already. Even the youth sub story of World Beyond also seem pale. I feel TWD should just shut the timeline already. They are quite suay the pandemic kind of delayed their plans for the movies and bigger universe.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fear the walking dead

Actually i am not sure if the nuke was necessary. I find Fear the Walking Dead got boring already. Even the youth sub story of World Beyond also seem pale. I feel TWD should just shut the timeline already. They are quite suay the pandemic kind of delayed their plans for the movies and bigger universe.
Haven't started on s07, but think s06 was the best season of FTWD.

Quite sianz that they killed off John Dorie Jr.

mrchowking

Reaction score
The first few seasons of the walking dead were really good but the later seasons were getting boring and doing the same things.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.