[News] Samsung Gear Fit2 and Gear IconX officially enters the market

HWZ Editorial

Bot Administrator: PMs cannot be received by this
Reaction score
The previously leaked Samsung Gear Fit2 tracking band and the Samsung Gear IconX wireless ear buds are now officially available. Hop in to see the details.

View full story here...

idiotekue83

Reaction score
the galaxy app store is seriously lacking of apps. are there other app stores that we can use to download to the gear fit 2?

WindJammer

Reaction score
I think there isnt enough stocks as yet in local retail store.

i am trying to find s size, but so far non of the store i can get. Challengers, Singtel, Samsung Experience store all no stock.

G4

Master Member
Reaction score
I think there isnt enough stocks as yet in local retail store.

i am trying to find s size, but so far non of the store i can get. Challengers, Singtel, Samsung Experience store all no stock.

can't fit even if you pull to the last 2 holes?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
I saw Gear Fit 2 at Plaza Sing Samsung Service center. The retail price is $298.

WindJammer

Reaction score
I of those skinny type. Tried the large one, pull to the last second hole, still
loose.:s22:

Prefer to get the S size, at least more compatable on visual.=:p=:p

joo_ng

Master Member
Reaction score
bought mine from challenger last month on 18th and only L size available.

evildoctor

Reaction score
how is the GPS signal acquisition speed and battery life?

I am currently using the Gear fit 2. The GPS signal acquisitions speed is quite slow and it will only start acquiring your location only after you start your exercise which may give in accurate results. For battery life, i am not too sure as i only used it for exercise.

tankee531

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am currently using the Gear fit 2. The GPS signal acquisitions speed is quite slow and it will only start acquiring your location only after you start your exercise which may give in accurate results. For battery life, i am not too sure as i only used it for exercise.

thanks for sharing your experience

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update (15th July 2016): The Samsung Gear IconX will retail at S$298 starting tomorrow (16th July 2016). From 16th to 31st July, customers can get S$50 off the Gear IconX and Gear Fit2, if they also purchase a Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, or Note 5 phone.The promotion will be available at local telecommunication operators, authorized retailers, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore and Hachi.tech.

Am going to hoot

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wvIZdkQl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there no power on/off on the bluetooth, just plug into your ears and the sensors will detect and turn on.
Almost immediately, no lags

sound quality is quite good imo

battery life around 1.5 hours.

loving it so far.

sinsevil

Reaction score
those who brought the iconx, I have one issue which some of my songs only output on left or right side earbud. Anyone have this issue. Do anyone can reach 3hr battery life using the iconx standalone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.