Fitbit Charge 2 - Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband

shorty07

Reaction score
Can recommend an inexpensive tracker with gps? As i don wanna bring my phone for jogs.

megaweb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just joined the Fitbit Charge 2 family.

Is there any way to read back the whatsapp message?

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Omgosh why are there no blue large charge 2 around anywhere? been waiting for it to be in stock for two weeks already.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
hows the charge hr 2's band comfort level? is it pretty hard/inflexible as charge hr?

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
i7tYFbp.jpeg

Matte Bestskinsever screen protector on both charge 2 and alta

derkaiser94

Reaction score
Bloody hell my milanese loop band came but the Blue Charge 2 is still out of stock.

voltshin

Reaction score
Very difficult to get blue. Ended up i got myself a black one.
Waiting for it to deliver this week.

ellfire15

Reaction score
Hi guys,

will the Fitbit charge 2 auto sync with my phone when I come back from a run, cos I hate carrying a phone around during my run. Thanks.

Peter1980

Reaction score
Just curious how does Charge 2 compare to Gear Fit 2? And if anyone here use both and able to give a brief review?

My heart was set on gear fit 2 due to its screen and app integration but I have been using Charge HR and love the battery life and Fitbit app. Now that Charge 2 is available in Singapore, my heart is split between the 2.

Will appreciate any feedbacks here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.