Moto 360

jabooni

Reaction score
nb i order they charge my card but then they say cannot process?! DAFUQ?

edit: wtf talk to moto's CSO, she say my order is on pre authorization hold and didn't go through. the charge will be removed in 3-5 working days. seriously wtf?

Really? That's lame. Till now i didn't receive any confirmation email, despite having my card being charged already. Sian ttm

darkens~~

Master Member
Reaction score
Really? That's lame. Till now i didn't receive any confirmation email, despite having my card being charged already. Sian ttm
Same thing happened to me leh, mine also deduct from my account but it says failed to process credit card.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me leh, mine also deduct from my account but it says failed to process credit card.

And I thought I was the only unlucky one. Seriously wtf is wrong with Motorola man. They ran that yo promo, fail like ****. Now ppl wanna believe in their product we throw money buy they charge us but they say they failed to process. Wtf man really.

Last edited:

jabooni

Reaction score
And I thought I was the only unlucky one. Seriously wtf is wrong with Motorola man. They ran that yo promo, fail like ****. Now ppl wanna believe in their product we throw money buy they charge us but they say they failed to process. Wtf man really.

Checked with their staff as well, since I didn't get a confirmation email from them, it means that the order wasn't processed. Now they're holding my money for 4 business days -_- And now on backorder somemore, as if they don't know that demand will be crazy

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need USA credit card in order to buy right?
Thinking of hooting but... how's the order proceed goes? :s8:

QwikFab

Reaction score
Lol I tried with 4 different credit cards and none of them got through. Now looking at your responses i think i have like 7-8 charges to my cards. :s22:

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
i think we all just on hold first, see when someone actually so lucky managed to get one then we ask for help. if not i'm pretty sure sai sure happen then we will all be busy talking to the banks and queuing in line to talk to the moto CSO -.-

And now all OOS zzz

Last edited:

jabooni

Reaction score
Managed to get it from some guy on Carousell, will be getting it on the 20th.

vblues

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah has to come with docking device since that's the only thing that can charge it.

But at $449? That's like a 30% profit. :s22:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah has to come with docking device since that's the only thing that can charge it.

But at $449? That's like a 30% profit. :s22:

at least, someone bring it in :s22:

for those ppl who preorder, enjoy the watch :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.