Tag Heuer Connected Touch down

epigram

Reaction score
Yes. I see it in the connected app but not on the watch. I'll try restarting both

flyhigh777

Reaction score

very nice !! you have picked the right colour !! Looking at the pic, I think orange is the best sporty color, the yellow and blue is too bright....

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
battery life is one day max. nothing to shout about.
icic, thanks.

My Apple Watch Sports ... usually can last a day and a half. end of the first day, around 50-60%. but i still charge it when I sleep cos can't risk it running flat the next day.

love the industrial design of the connected watch though. looks very sturdy.

bennyb

Reaction score
Battery life for me doesnt really matter unless I travel. As long as it lasts me thru a work day.

Design wise is the main reason for the purchase. If I wanted practical I would have opted for Mot36o ii.

The titanium feels really light and I really like the angular design

flyhigh777

Reaction score
icic, thanks.

My Apple Watch Sports ... usually can last a day and a half. end of the first day, around 50-60%. but i still charge it when I sleep cos can't risk it running flat the next day.

love the industrial design of the connected watch though. looks very sturdy.

yup gear s too...nowdays...all smart phone and watch every day also have to charge so its no big deal at all. Looking forward to get the connected for myself.

bennyb

Reaction score
Have chrono function. Touch screen to start. Touch again to stop. Double tap to reset chrono.

Bezel is fixed...not like S2

flyhigh777

Reaction score
Hi Benny,

Just wonder since you bought your watch from Hong Kong, when come to trade in, do you have to do it at Hong Kong too or any Tag Heuer Boutique in the world is fine. Also, the warranty is international ?

Thanks

bennyb

Reaction score
trade in i am not sure. But will ask Singapore when it launches. As for warranty..it is international.
:)

HMAN

Master Member
Reaction score
can the watch battery last for a day with display always ON ?

bennyb

Reaction score
can. usually when i get home at 8pm i still have 30-40% left

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.