Ticwatch S & E

iron2000

Reaction score
Using Mediatek chipset.
If they don't update the watch then it will be deadweight?

But it seems like Android Wear dev is like non-existent too.

They keep saying that its a Google partnership, I hope it really is.

dreamer0077

Reaction score
True. I just hope the battery life must at least last a day plus. Usually there 10% inefficiency in battery.

forests_gump

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw those received the Ticwatch S/E give horrid quality experience & non functional comments.

dreamer0077

Reaction score
Is it the Chinese version. This supposed to be improved. Base on remarks...not really shipped yet leh.

forests_gump

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it the Chinese version. This supposed to be improved. Base on remarks...not really shipped yet leh.

Similar hardware for Chinese & International version.

Anyway suggest those alrdy submit order to checkout those alrdy using the watch for comments, decide for yourself.

samsungXP

Reaction score
Yh30LcZl.png

qyc_91

Reaction score
I'm so glad that I backed out for one indiegogo campaign last min for a wireless earbuds (because review out and it suck), almost asking for refund for this but decided not to do that. let's hope it is at least decent

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.