Childless Marriage

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your baby is a mini-you

And you watch your mini-you slowly grow up, it's really :o
your kids will give you a new purpose and motivation for you to become a better person.

Well i am so glad i grow up behaving nothing like my dead father

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3) no sucker to take care of you, provided you know how to raise a child well
Many ppl use their parents or grandparents
or in laws for this, they should just drop dead. Dun even give them a break after raising u.

---Nahz.... grand ppl love such. Next time your genx. U take care lor. U confirm happy. Confirm one

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
is it true your family history got twins too?
yeah...my mom ....and my dad don't even know her wife she got a twin sis ...till my mom told us maybe gene and my whole family don't know other than face look like ...one is fat one is skinny

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
worry for the kid from birth until u die, exhausting both your financial and mental resources while you are alive. Kid grow up liao hardly want to spend time with you. All these, worth it meh?

Playing and watching other ppl kids like alright, ownself bring up one kid is a pain from start to end.

I feel sorry for my mum who still worry over my sis to get married when obviously she not marriage material.

joytan811

Reaction score
Its a burden to raise children who eventually live their lives as though they were borne themselves.

keigo22

Reaction score
you can give thousand and one excuse why having kids suck. But you can never run away from the fact that you choose to be selfish unless you got medical problem/whatever serious issue stopping you from having kids.

The pro and cons can be both way for different people for different situation. Just like the same reason why marry or not.

Then why continue living if you ask me. Need to state the pro and cons also.. haha

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
I see all my fren who got 龙凤胎 the girl look like the boy but with long hair.
Is yours the same?
no leh...

my boy don't like to interact and like to talk to himself...but if you ask him read books or even write words on magic board like hexagon and other 'gon' he know...and he is 4 yrs plus only...

knn...during my time i don't even know those **** words ....and

plus he know time table liao......goodness i think i my pri sch then learn x 2....

he even know mrt station which station is next ....only north east and circle line...he know how to read potong pasir....even not chun...but he try to pingyi....like hanyi pingyi...he don't know what the pingyi word about ...but he will try to read with the alphabet around...

but problem he like to play with ownself....or talk...

need to go special sch ...i worried....

my gal diff...

she knows how to speak very well till can talk back to be ...

but ask her read words she don't knw....

sian....

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are financially ok, guess having children is fine. But i feel sad for those who basically sacrifice and gave up everything in their lives in order to raise their children. They might feel it's worth it, but is it really?

Sent from Mars using GAGT

asd78

Banned
Reaction score
If you are financially ok, guess having children is fine. But i feel sad for those who basically sacrifice and gave up everything in their lives in order to raise their children. They might feel it's worth it, but is it really?

Sent from Mars using GAGT
Everyone got their priorities and values which they deem important. ...others can disagree but who gives a **** right....you do what u think is right as long as it doesn't hurt others...

Sent from Bottomless Pit using GAGT

AngeLx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why every now and then also got such threads, its your personal choice to have or don't have. no right or wrong.

a bit stupid to have children just because you scare people ask you during CNY, they going to raise the kids for your kids is it? :s8:

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
The cons for having a kid (worse if there's more than one) is endless

Start a list,

It'll probably be 50 pages long

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Why marry if you don't want children?

Sent from Bottomless Pit using GAGT
that's the answer i got from my mrs...cos i don't want to have kids yet...

financial not ready....i felt....

quarrel till nearly divorce...

family have to step in...

quarrel till my wife say ' you can give birth then say'...

u know how demonizing...

but slowly go holiday together and falling in love again....

viola!

and i really regret doing that...now suffer....

even mrs buy ps4 for me ...no time to play

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.