Proposal Ring - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssyahaha

Reaction score
Split Shank Halo Setting E-Ring

htt p://imgur.com/loEpe2U
htt p://imgur.com/Lwyy5qn

anyone can help upload too! I chose split shank halo setting too but yeah never wear it to work hahaha

fir3bon3

Reaction score
htt p://imgur.com/loEpe2U
htt p://imgur.com/Lwyy5qn

anyone can help upload too! I chose split shank halo setting too but yeah never wear it to work hahaha

Uploaded! Nice ring :)
loEpe2U.jpg

Lwyy5qn.jpg

lovedisorder

Reaction score
Hi all..

Just to share my experience..

I have been wearing my 0.57 carats super ideal cut from Jann Paul for two months. My setting is the Tiffany and co plain setting with 6 prongs. Somehow I find my diamond not as bling as I thought of it to be. Sometimes it doesn't reflect much light. I'm not sure if it is due to the 6 prongs blocking the arrows or what. I see other rings (colleagues, friends) and it reflects light more than mine in the same setting.

I'm a bit disappointed and their rings are not from Jann Paul. I'm thinking of upgrading to a bigger gem but am torn between the different settings. A 4 prong with side diamonds seem to reflect the most light thus making it more bling? Or should I go for a halo? The problem with halo is that I'm not sure if it will block the diamond from sideways too since the side diamonds surround it?

Will greatly appreciate your replies! Thanks!

Lynntoh

Reaction score
Hi all..

I have been wearing my 0.57 carats super ideal cut from Jann Paul for two months. My setting is the Tiffany and co plain setting with 6 prongs. Somehow I find my diamond not as bling as I thought of it to be. Sometimes it doesn't reflect much light. I'm not sure if it is due to the 6 prongs blocking the arrows or what. I see other rings (colleagues, friends) and it reflects light more than mine in the same setting.

I'm a bit disappointed and their rings are not from Jann Paul. I'm thinking of upgrading to a bigger gem but am torn between the different settings. A 4 prong with side diamonds seem to reflect the most light thus making it more bling? Or should I go for a halo? The problem with halo is that I'm not sure if it will block the diamond from sideways too since the side diamonds surround it?

Try to clean the ring with mama lemon and toothbrush to brush away the dirt accumulates on the diamond. Casey told me once you find the diamond looking blurish then its time to clean. My setting is also a 6prong

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Last edited:

1000smiles

Reaction score
Hi all..

By right the number of prongs won't affect the bling of the diamond. The light return goes into the diamond from the top and gets reflected back out which is what makes the diamond bling. For a good cut, even if you block the sides of the diamond completely, it will still be very bling. Yours is a Super ideal cut so it should be maximum bling already. Try cleaning your ring. It should do the trick.

dustyRoom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By right the number of prongs won't affect the bling of the diamond. The light return goes into the diamond from the top and gets reflected back out which is what makes the diamond bling. For a good cut, even if you block the sides of the diamond completely, it will still be very bling. Yours is a Super ideal cut so it should be maximum bling already. Try cleaning your ring. It should do the trick.
yes must clean regularly, shine level will go back to day 1's

Sent from Earth using GAGT

ssyahaha

Reaction score
Wow its very unbelievable that the whole ring w 0.47 carat plus setting only cost $3.8k... my former 0.46carat w plain setting alrdy $4k. Lucky as in?

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT
Lucky as in the diamond was a good super ideal with the hca score within 1.2! Triple excellent. Really? hmm I just told her what I wanted but yes that was the price the fiance' paid hahaha not kidding at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.