HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Proposal Ring - Part 3

Like Tree399Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2017, 07:58 PM   #4486

I'm assuming that's the solasfera? For AGS certified diamonds, need the cert number and carat weight to pull up the cert details.

Anyway for solasferas, the qc is so high that there's really nothing to nitpick in terms of specifications.

Also IMO, for a solasfera you'd have to be eagle eyed to be able to distinguish a G colour diamond from a D/E/F diamond looking face down (i.e. how the diamond would be set), due to the increase in fire

Sent from "I am very principled and will call a spade a spade, even if ownself condemn ownself, unlike majority here" Naveen macha, September 2017. using GAGT

Its 0.66 carat
riCKyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #4487

both the price is ok and reasonable? I feel like for $6200-$6300 like abit over le.. and its for colour G.

My fiance paid a couple hundreds more for .71 G VS2 Super Ideal!
Your pricing is already lower..

if the G bothers you, can always choose to up colour to F
tinkerella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:41 PM   #4488

Do you all know if Jp gives discounts to wedding bands if you buy the engagement ring from them?
J Zachery Chen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #4489

wow. totally same diamond? nice. so its worth it la? haha
riCKyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #4490

Collected my ring

Very satisfied with the outcome. JannPaul rushed out the ring for me. I was worried they couldnt meet my deadline. My flight is tomorrow and only collected today. If any delay, I will have to propose without the ring liao.. haha. Joy was super on the ball and kept me in the loop. I recommend to look for her. I'm sure the other staff in JannPaul is good too, just that I was in touch with Joy the whole time. She even replies my anxious text msges at night.

Using my hand to pose with the diamond ring
Their diamonds really shine man.. Now I understand why you guys emphasize on the Cut so much.

Fros-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 05:26 PM   #4491
Great Supremacy Member

Collected my ring

Very satisfied with the outcome. JannPaul rushed out the ring for me. I was worried they couldnt meet my deadline. My flight is tomorrow and only collected today. If any delay, I will have to propose without the ring liao.. haha. Joy was super on the ball and kept me in the loop. I recommend to look for her. I'm sure the other staff in JannPaul is good too, just that I was in touch with Joy the whole time. She even replies my anxious text msges at night.

Their diamonds really shine man.. Now I understand why you guys emphasize on the Cut so much.

Ohh that pinay girl? She took abit too long to reply sometime, and usually don't reply during her off days

How much is your setting with the side diamonds

Your diamond looks like 1.2

Last edited by Sinkie; 14-09-2017 at 05:33 PM..
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 12:19 PM   #4492
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can anyone help me with the below diamond. Hca score 0.6, the seller say its very good score. I always tot nearer to 1 shld be better. Was quoted abt $4.8k including settings. Is it worth it? How much would a jannpaul one thats roughly about the same specs cost?

Last edited by itsmee; 15-09-2017 at 12:21 PM..
itsmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 02:05 PM   #4493

Can anyone help me with the below diamond. Hca score 0.6, the seller say its very good score. I always tot nearer to 1 shld be better. Was quoted abt $4.8k including settings. Is it worth it? How much would a jannpaul one thats roughly about the same specs cost?
HCA is used as a rejection tool, not selection.

All it can prove is that its not a horrible diamond, in order to verify if it's a good diamond, u need to insist for ASET & Idealscope.

If you're looking at 0.65+ D color Super Ideal cut from JP, i believe the price will be above 6-7k. You can consider ideal cut instead if there's concern with budget.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #4494

Collected my ring

Your rock is huge! Where are you doing your overseas proposal? (don't mind me being kaypo )
KingKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #4495

Ohh that pinay girl? She took abit too long to reply sometime, and usually don't reply during her off days

How much is your setting with the side diamonds

Your diamond looks like 1.2
This is Joy jannpaul-diamonds-joy.blogspot.com.

I wish it was a 1.2carat.. Its only a 0.7
My setting is 1.1k
Old 15-09-2017, 06:10 PM   #4496

Your rock is huge! Where are you doing your overseas proposal? (don't mind me being kaypo )
Imma going to Australia
Old 15-09-2017, 06:22 PM   #4497
Great Supremacy Member

This is Joy jannpaul-diamonds-joy.blogspot.com.

I wish it was a 1.2carat.. Its only a 0.7
My setting is 1.1k
Wah with the settings it looks as big as 1.0
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 08:46 PM   #4498
Master Member

Hey guys...

Just wondering if this diamond is decent?
0.55 F VVS2

Experts please help take a look thanks

terabytez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 07:16 PM   #4499

Whiteflash ACA stone

Hi all, I'm new here.

I have a brand new whiteflash ACA I VS2 0.59ct that I'm looking to let go.

I recently purchased it from the original owner. It has never been set, and comes with full set from Whiteflash (receipt/certificate/idealscope) . It is very sparkly and the light performance is excellent. Bought it for my mum, however, she prefers something whiter.

I can provide aset and idealscope images upon request.

Would make a wonderful present as a promise or proposal ring, even as a pendant!

Checking to see if there is any interest here.

Thank you.

Last edited by magpiesforme; 17-09-2017 at 07:19 PM..
magpiesforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 12:24 AM   #4500

Hi all, I'm new here.

I have a brand new whiteflash ACA I VS2 0.59ct that I'm looking to let go.

I recently purchased it from the original owner. It has never been set, and comes with full set from Whiteflash (receipt/certificate/idealscope) . It is very sparkly and the light performance is excellent. Bought it for my mum, however, she prefers something whiter.

I can provide aset and idealscope images upon request.

Would make a wonderful present as a promise or proposal ring, even as a pendant!

Checking to see if there is any interest here.

Thank you.
Perhaps can consider whiteflash upgrade policy and go for an upgrade, might be hard to sell a I Color diamond in asia.
KinoChoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.