Wedding band recommendation!

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got mine from love and co and my fiancee and me have different ring design. Fiancee love her design but I hate the male version of that design so I got another design that I like.

15xx a pair. White gold. Wanted platinum but price will bump to 3k+ and will take longer to make as our design only comes in white gold.

Left = hers, right = mine.
e8qp6w.png

Last edited:

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dropped by JP recently with my fiance and we really like this classic design, very clean and simple.

UsSf8wB.jpg

I like how it looks when worn together with the solitaire engagement ring.

qkHXNsA.jpg

The one on the left is the one we looking at. 12 diamonds, total 0.4ct.
For comparison, the one on the right is 15 diamonds, total 0.3ct

MeZ6CGV.jpg
Was quoted $2.3k for both rings, quite abit over my budget of 2k. Do you guys think it's a fair price? Possible to nego down?

If you like then the few hundred don't matter. Will be wearing for life :)

My opinion is that wedding band don't need to get from JP because the diamonds not really the main focus of a wedding band. We already move the focus to engagement ring (Must get JP quality diamond or better). Wedding band more for the design/brand of the ring...I personally don't care much for the small diamonds on wedding bands so from any brand is good to me.

In my post above about my wedding band, initially I also don't want to get from love and co but my fiancee likes the name and the design and there happened to be a design I like so we went with it.

Before that we both wanted cartier (the cheapest design) for the brand name but we decided not to as the logo too small to see.

The I found the below website. I personally like many of the design there...made in japan, affordable but fiancee don't like as she wanted a nice brand.

http://www.venus-tears.jp/sg/marriage

Last edited:

tinkerella

Reaction score
Sharing the design of our wedding bands~
Went to all the commercial shops, some private jewellers like Ling and MT as well. But eventually bought it at JP where my fiance got my proposal ring.

Was initially only looking at white gold half eternity.. and my fiance was prepared to just choose a ring to complement mine. But somewhere along the road I found out that he preferred mix rose and white gold - so i decided to go along with him instead :)

It's still a half eternity style i suppose!

Can't wait to collect it!

2wfiddh.jpg

Hitokirii

Reaction score
Sharing the design of our wedding bands~
Went to all the commercial shops, some private jewellers like Ling and MT as well. But eventually bought it at JP where my fiance got my proposal ring.

Was initially only looking at white gold half eternity.. and my fiance was prepared to just choose a ring to complement mine. But somewhere along the road I found out that he preferred mix rose and white gold - so i decided to go along with him instead :)

It's still a half eternity style i suppose!

Can't wait to collect it!

2wfiddh.jpg

Can share or pm the cost?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Jp wedding band can curve name on the ring

haato89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought my wedding bands the night before ROM haha

cash and carry from jewelry store

zzzzzz87

Reaction score
Ahhh okay thanks so much. Will ask them then. But do you all know if JP is good for their wedding bands?
erm... not sure leh. my hubby bought engagement ring from them then he said he wanted to buy wedding bands from them as well. so we just popped into the JP store then decided there. haha.

he probably likes the service over there :)

i've been wearing mine for coming 4 months. so far so good. :)

Z1NN14

Banned
Reaction score
Sharing my wedding bands from Fairy's Inc!

We went there instead of JP cos my husband likes the rough texture of the ring! It's from their secret garden collection so the ring mimics the tree bark.

2pzfpmb.jpg

How it looks like against my engagement ring from JP:

vwrjbt.jpg

I didn't wear it flushed to the engagement ring because I like how it looks like my engagement ring is wearing a "crown".

The arrangement of the florals and leaves of my band are customised by the designer because she wants to make my anniversary more meaningful. :)

Last edited:

kyteo79

Reaction score
went Jp last week and got the wedding bands already .. this time went to several jewerlley chain stores in Bugis but nothing too fanciful ...

Tons of wedding bands in JP to choose ... confirm you get something nice ...

pricing about same as what is offered outside.

However i still say good patience service in JP ... Go in and sure buy ...
Non pushy and experience and knowledgeable sales staffs.

you buy proposal ring there or not also same no discount ... but maybe some freebies (which we did not even request)

tinotinatini

Reaction score
Furrer Jacot Wedding Bands

Hi All,

I am looking for a wedding band for our big day next year. Came across this brand 'Furrer Jacot' and really like their thick wedding band with carbon fibre designs. However, they are pretty pricey. Was quoting 2k++ for the man's wedding band. It is 6mm with carbon fibre design in the middle. Apparently, the wedding bands are handmade hence the higher price tag.

Anyone bought for this brand? Any suggestions/comments will be much appreciated. Do you think it is worth it?

jadeites

Reaction score
Sharing my wedding bands from Fairy's Inc!

We went there instead of JP cos my husband likes the rough texture of the ring! It's from their secret garden collection so the ring mimics the tree bark.

2pzfpmb.jpg

How it looks like against my engagement ring from JP:

vwrjbt.jpg

I didn't wear it flushed to the engagement ring because I like how it looks like my engagement ring is wearing a "crown".

The arrangement of the florals and leaves of my band are customised by the designer because she wants to make my anniversary more meaningful. :)

Such a beautiful ring set! Twig/bark rings are amazing.

jadeites

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for a wedding band for our big day next year. Came across this brand 'Furrer Jacot' and really like their thick wedding band with carbon fibre designs. However, they are pretty pricey. Was quoting 2k++ for the man's wedding band. It is 6mm with carbon fibre design in the middle. Apparently, the wedding bands are handmade hence the higher price tag.

Anyone bought for this brand? Any suggestions/comments will be much appreciated. Do you think it is worth it?

Sounds like they are a designer ring brand. If you truly like the design but don’t want to pay extra for the brand, why don’t you take a photo of the design to Ling Jewellery and ask them if they can custom make a similar ring for you w your own slight changes but still including the carbon fiber part? We bought our bands from Ling Jewellery and it was already quite expensive (1.6k) for the men’s wedding band. We decided to go with Ling because their service is excellent and they had the exact ring we wanted.

I think that I personally wouldn’t pay much more than 1.5k for a non-branded (so like not Cartier or bvlgari) men’s band and not more than 1k for a lady’s band, BUT if you really super like the Furrer Jacot one then why not if it’s going to be on your hand for the rest of your life. You can try getting the model number and ordering online as well, most likely ordering it online will be cheaper than if you bought it in a retail shop in Singapore.

tinotinatini

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind comments. Do you happen to know if Ling Jewellery is able to custom make wedding bands with carbon fibre? Tried a few private jeweller and none of them are using carbon fibre.

http://mobilesite.furrer-jacot.com/...dth=DNM&ringtype=DNM&categoryid=9&actionId=2#

This is the link to the ring that caught my attention. Any knows any jewellery who is able to make carbon fibre ring in Singapore?

Was quoted 2.6K in Lee Hwa.

Sounds like they are a designer ring brand. If you truly like the design but don’t want to pay extra for the brand, why don’t you take a photo of the design to Ling Jewellery and ask them if they can custom make a similar ring for you w your own slight changes but still including the carbon fiber part? We bought our bands from Ling Jewellery and it was already quite expensive (1.6k) for the men’s wedding band. We decided to go with Ling because their service is excellent and they had the exact ring we wanted.

I think that I personally wouldn’t pay much more than 1.5k for a non-branded (so like not Cartier or bvlgari) men’s band and not more than 1k for a lady’s band, BUT if you really super like the Furrer Jacot one then why not if it’s going to be on your hand for the rest of your life. You can try getting the model number and ordering online as well, most likely ordering it online will be cheaper than if you bought it in a retail shop in Singapore.

druekahan

Reaction score
My wedding bands from Jannpaul. Absolutely love them. I was initially unsure about rose gold as my e-ring is in white gold. Now the more I wear them, to more I love it! haha. Then hubby have no choice to have some rose gold element in his band to make it match.

The workmanship is amazing. The side part of my band has curve cut out patterns and dot dot dot effect (don't know whats that called lol)

vmEzeeF.jpg

C7qyyCz.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.