Wedding Shoot Saga Photog apologize on FB le...

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chung Siew Goh
27 mins ·

First & foremost, I would like to apologise to this couple for the 20+ bad actual day wedding photos that they have received. My bridal company & I could have done better by QC & removing them first before giving to you. I received $350 for this full day wedding photography & editing assignment, and I should have done better.

My usual practice is to give the bridal company all the actual day photos & in turn, they will pass them to the couples. Lesson learnt, I will instead QC the photos first before giving them to the bridal studio.

I sincerely hope you find the remaining 800+ photos good. I thoroughly enjoyed covering your wedding that day.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the hurts you went through with the terrible photos. Perhaps we could meet up & allow me to buy you coffee & apologise to you in person for the inconvenience caused.

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. $350.00 for one day of those cui photos?
2. wtf still got remaining 800 photo?

VigilanteX

Reaction score
photographers reply, "next time you both have another wedding, i promise i will do a better job" kiddin....

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
next time moi cock up in project, moi just type on my coy/boss/CEO FB and say sorry...

1. Lack of foresight
2. Facebook glitch
3. Facebook got hacked
4. Spur of the moment
5. Discourage blame culture
6. Lets move forward
7. Looking ahead
8. We did not expect such a backlash
9. Its a honest mistake

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is not apologising. The tone and manner that he is replying is simply passive aggressive

3SG_NS_Wong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.Cheap, Fast, Good, Choose Only 2.

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The couple doesn't need such a nasty and sarcastic apology

first glance it doesnt sound that nasty or sarcastic.

but then nowadays people can hide behind the thin veil that is social media and proceed to say things but actually behind curse and swear.

tiny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should have engaged a more professional photographer like these:

singapore-marriage-03.jpg

singapore-marriage-14.jpg

singapore-marriage-15.jpg

singapore-marriage-04.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.