Qoo10 Windows 10 keys (Warning)

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder why the counterfeit keys still work.

Nothing beats cheap and original from microsoft

EqKnD4O.png

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I always wonder that the price is too good to be true.

quekky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder why the counterfeit keys still work.

Nothing beats cheap and original from microsoft

EqKnD4O.png
that was like 4 years ago...

MS previously gave Vista boxed version for free to everyone who sign up for the beta version

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it was not sold directly by Microsoft or through an authorized re-seller, it is considered counterfeit. That was what a MS customer service officer told me.

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Windows 10 Home from there website is $229.

ya i cant find digi sg anymore. they just replied my enquiry email though
"Dear customer , the OS is OEM version , and we only got professional version .
if u purchase win7 home , u can upgrade to win10 home bef 29 july 2016 , thx."

at like 740pm haha

Reaction score
29-July
No more free win10 upgrade.
See what happens after.

$229.
I would give them the finger and buy from Newegg or Amazon using forwarder instead for Usd120.

Easily saved at least SGD $50.

Kikstyo

Reaction score
If it was not sold directly by Microsoft or through an authorized re-seller, it is considered counterfeit. That was what a MS customer service officer told me.

Can't seem to find any list for authorized re-seller. Those sold in Sim Lim should be counted?

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to find any list for authorized re-seller. Those sold in Sim Lim should be counted?

https://www.microsoft.com/OEM/en/Pages/distributors.aspx#fbid=PgRXwT8ziOP

Quote:

Microsoft Authorized OEM Distributors are top-level distribution partners whose business model and size qualifies them for a direct contractual relationship with Microsoft. Microsoft engages in a high level of business, sales, and marketing activities with these Distributors.

Microsoft OEM Channel Distributors are entities that distribute eligible products. These distributors do not have a direct distribution agreement with Microsoft, but may have a distribution agreement with an OEM. In addition, OEM Channel Distributors sell Windows Devices and Windows Server Reseller Option Kit (ROK) licenses, but DO NOT sell Microsoft software licenses.
Here are the Microsoft Authorized OEM Distributors and OEM Channel Distributors for your organization's country.

Ingram Micro Asia Ltd
6298-0888
Authorized OEM Distributor

IXIX DISTRIBUTION PTE LIMITED
Authorized OEM Distributor

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Stick with old version Windows better.
Still running Windows 7, but the Windows 10 prompting is annoying me

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, if you buy the retail version of Win 10 in an official box with the nice shiny hologram then you are safe.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I checked Ingram Micro website but they got no re-seller list.

Probably because the OEM version of Win 10 is not supposed to be sold at retail. :) Officially, the OEM versions are to be sold together with a new machine but Microsoft pretty much turn a blind eye to these OEM sales.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
found this on lazada, sold by cybermind

http://www.lazada.sg/microsoft-windows-10-home-64bit-oem-dvd-7587565.html

thats pretty pricey for an OEM version though?

if paying so much should just get retail ver that is transferrable from diff coms? esp since win 10 os is supposedly the "last" version. correct me if im wrong.

Unless u dun mind paying $229 for retail box. Which license can be transfferable also limited to their policy. Or paying 14x for oem license for your brand new com. Which u can reinstall on the same spec unless changing the motherboard or stuff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.