Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL

Timbre70

Reaction score
Very good! But make sure you use back the same user ID 'cos if you use a new user ID, some apps will not allow you to download anymore. Example: Tapatalk.
Many apps are pulling out including Microsoft's own.

ramius_mark

Reaction score
Very good! But make sure you use back the same user ID 'cos if you use a new user ID, some apps will not allow you to download anymore. Example: Tapatalk.
Many apps are pulling out including Microsoft's own.

Thanks for that. Will do so if I manage to get a new 640xl and push it to W10M.

Timbre70

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Will do so if I manage to get a new 640xl and push it to W10M.

Can consider 650 as well. IMO, it's better in almost every aspects compared to 640XL (except camera which XL has a better sensor). But, 650 cam also not bad. In fact, I am surprised by its performance and low end Lumia's camera like 535 also. Top end 1520 cam was horrible!

I stalked out at expandsys for 650. It will appear and will disappear fast.

ramius_mark

Reaction score
Can consider 650 as well. IMO, it's better in almost every aspects compared to 640XL (except camera which XL has a better sensor). But, 650 cam also not bad. In fact, I am surprised by its performance and low end Lumia's camera like 535 also. Top end 1520 cam was horrible!

I stalked out at expandsys for 650. It will appear and will disappear fast.

Yes, the 650 looks really good - from what I see on the web. Pity Microsoft doesn't push them through carriers here anymore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.