HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lumia 830

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-04-2016, 01:01 AM   #151

windows phone 10 is like a step back into win 6.5 mobile.

Everything just started lagging again. Photo taking is lagging, albums not syncing properly with Skydrive, text typing isn't smooth anymore, App store is just frustrating and slow, have to wait and wait and be very patient, along with many other problems.

and I thought windows phone 10 is a step better than windows phone 8.1. NOT.

please just tell them to stop making any more phones, so I can stop buying to feed my love for windows phone. for so many fuking years, they still can't perfect a simple phone.
dexboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #152

Hahaha... I don't recommend the L830 also, many had end up a broken camera module, including mine...
I would recommend the L650, better than (and cheaper than) L830 Imo.
Strangely, I had broken camera module since one of the insider preview before the official 10586 build, tried WDRT to rollback WP8.1 the camera remain offline... Updated to the latest 10586.218 today and the camera is back online!!

Last edited by androidmazon; 13-04-2016 at 10:58 AM..
androidmazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #153

My Glance Screen has stopped working, plus it is not visible when charging even though it has always been set that way and working until a day or two ago

The screen now also flickers more often......hope the anniversary update can sort a few of these outstanding issues, like integration with LinkedIn as well.
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 07:48 AM   #154

My Glance Screen has stopped working, plus it is not visible when charging even though it has always been set that way and working until a day or two ago

The screen now also flickers more often......hope the anniversary update can sort a few of these outstanding issues, like integration with LinkedIn as well.

Are you on Threshold or Redstone? My Lumia 830 don't have the issues that you described. Glance screen working perfectly, no screen flickering issue.
I saw somewhere that the flickering screen issue can be solved by using WDRT to roll back WP8.1 GDR2 first then update to WM10m, I'm not too sure if mine was fixed using this method, but I did rolled back WP8.1 GDR2 via the WDRT because of the dead camera issue.
TechnoSavant likes this.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:33 AM   #155

Don't do it bro. Buy S7 :p

Just got my battery for L830!! after one botched attempt..( ask vpost to discard)... ordered again... and it arrived I think within 2 weeks.

TechnoSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:42 AM   #156

Just got my battery for L830!! after one botched attempt..( ask vpost to discard)... ordered again... and it arrived I think within 2 weeks.

Bro, I'm curious on how much you paid for the battery...
And, two weeks for the delivery, definitely for DHL/Fedex lor.
Old 06-05-2016, 09:26 AM   #157

Under $50. ( I wont mention prices here lol ... if really interested, pm me... lol) dont wanna feed the trolls
TechnoSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:44 PM   #158

Continuum on Lumia 830!

Registry Edit makes Continuum For Phones works on a Lumia 830.

http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/regist...n-a-lumia-830/
TechnoSavant likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.