Lumia Denim is rolling out now!

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub set. Received the update prompt. But at work now, so have to try at home tonight.

Maybe I get some night shots before the update, and the take similar shots again after Denim to see if there are any improvements to the camera.

Do I need to install a different Lumia Camera app in order to embrace the power of Denim? :s11::s11:

podimerlin

Reaction score
Starhub set. Received the update prompt. But at work now, so have to try at home tonight.

Maybe I get some night shots before the update, and the take similar shots again after Denim to see if there are any improvements to the camera.

Do I need to install a different Lumia Camera app in order to embrace the power of Denim? :s11::s11:

It will auto download for you the new Lumia Camera. At least that's what happened on my 930

ticktiak

Reaction score
Denim available for Lumia 1520

On Starhub, installed denim on 1520 and working fine.

Just a tip: the Hey Cortana feature (very useful for driving with Bluetooth) is found at the bottom of general settings rather than in Cortana settings.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
No, Lumia 1020 not updated yet.

Also, Lumia 1020 not compatible with many of Lumia Camera 5 new functions so do not expect a huge improvement in terms of Camera UX.

However, the rest of the OS will get all the really nice updates.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
Getting 8018830f error trying to update my Lumia 930. :(

How? Can or not? Do you have 4GB of space left? Uninstall some apps that you don't use may help. Saw Lockscreen Beta affecting WP8.1 update in the past.

tohdj

Reaction score
Denim updates for Lumia 1020 and 925 in Europe

Lumia 1020 and 925 get Denim update in Europe - GSMArena.com news

"Additional improvements to stability, battery performance, push notifications, WiFi connectivity, consumer VPN support, Apps Corner, merging and forwarding text messages, custom snooze times in the Alarms app, Store Live Tile (available in the US only), and more."

Hope this will solve my 1020's overheating and battery drain problem.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot have two phones meh? Really don't understand why country variant is delayed where telco can release, are the versions so different?
Cyan also like that what. They changed pattern maybe there's a lack of people buying from the store.

Now have other phone to use I don't even bother when. I'm disappointed though I can sense the potential in this OS.

Sent from Windows Phone 10 using GAGT

lilrex21

Reaction score
Is 1020 not getting denim? I just updated last night but it still shows as cyan leh. Mine is Singtel.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 1020 not getting denim? I just updated last night but it still shows as cyan leh. Mine is Singtel.

CNY is here Liao, still no denim for my cv Lumia 1520..... :(. Time to put the phone back for long term storage Liao. Tired of waiting and checking daily

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CNY is here Liao, still no denim for my cv Lumia 1520..... :(. Time to put the phone back for long term storage Liao. Tired of waiting and checking daily

No try flashing to other operators? Do you really need CV? But the restoring process can take quite some time though.

lilrex21

Reaction score
Have you updated the extra+info under settings?

That should have nothing to do with the OS version what. Anyway, I updated that today also. Still says Lumia Cyan.

My friend's SingTel 1520 updated on same day as mine shows Lumia Denim.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.