Nokia Treasure Tag WS-2

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
nokia-treasure-tag-black-a-NOKTTAGB

Verizon having a deal with the Nokia Treasure Tag WS-2

just a recap,

The Nokia Treasure Tag (WS-2) is a nifty little security device can be attached to your belongings and it alert you when you are about to leave them behind.

Attach the The Nokia Treasure Tag onto your important possessions, and it will notify you when you are about to leave them behind. The treasure tag works best with Lumia Black software, so Nokia recommends updating your Lumia smartphone to get the most out of your Nokia Treasure Tag.

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
going for USD$20 now . i would be getting one, just checking if anyone would be keen ? :D

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
How much is it after tax and delivery? Won't Nokia SG bring this in anytime soon?

no taxes . just that i need to use forwarder to ship it to singapore .

even in they bring it in, i doubt it will be cheaper than this . lol

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm keen on this gadget and pls count me in. PM me on how to make the payment.
i got 5 pieces of the black ones . comes with free 2 day shipping to my forwarder .

Price so far should be about $36 at maxed (USD$20 X 1.3 + SGD$10 shipping to sg)

interested parties :

1)myself
2)dwenz76
3)LastBattle
4)
5)

Last edited:

xtrememanix

Master Member
Reaction score
BoxFiles_14091114235216.jpg

its here ! . works like a charm to combat my carelessness lately.

can press the treasure tag to find your phone or use the treasure tag app on your phone to ring the treasure tag !

i have 1 spare piece left if anyone is keen ! :D

echoblue

Reaction score
BoxFiles_14091114235216.jpg

its here ! . works like a charm to combat my carelessness lately.

can press the treasure tag to find your phone or use the treasure tag app on your phone to ring the treasure tag !

i have 1 spare piece left if anyone is keen ! :D

How much? Black color?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.