Stephen Elop explains how recent job cuts will affect Microsoft's handset division

cbu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nokia X was always nothing more than a marketing strategy...

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree with MS decision. Should just focus on Windows Phone. Make it great and let the world know what smart phone OS should be like. But why is MS selling off Mix Radio.... haiz.... I really like the service. Not a Xbox user also.

Last edited:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MSFT need to make WP with sub $100 price tag to steal all the low end market. Only with the success in low end market, than will developers take WP seriously.

bedlamite

Reaction score
Agree with MS decision. Should just focus on Windows Phone. Make it great and let the world know what smart phone OS should be like. But why is MS selling off Mix Radio.... haiz.... I really like the service. Not a Xbox user also.
MixRadio is good, but its days were numbered when MS bought Nokia. No point having 2 music services clashing with each other.

MS killing Nokia X is a move I fully support, it means they're going all in with WP. The Nokia job cuts are absolutely brutal though, let's hope everyone affected by this lands on their feet quickly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.