Super Calendar on WP8.1

HL

Reaction score
Hi, just want to check if anyone is using Super Calendar and if so, whether the performance has slowed down terribly on WP 8.1. For e.g.

i) the Month view takes like few seconds to load on first opening the app and then every subsequent month you swipe to also takes several seconds to load. If you swipe back to a previously loaded month, it becomes blank and takes several seconds to load again.

ii) The Agenda view is worse, takes several seconds to load and when you close and re-open the app it does the same thing all over again.

I emailed the developer but never got a reply. Thanks.

Rickosw

Reaction score
Hi, just want to check if anyone is using Super Calendar and if so, whether the performance has slowed down terribly on WP 8.1. For e.g.

i) the Month view takes like few seconds to load on first opening the app and then every subsequent month you swipe to also takes several seconds to load. If you swipe back to a previously loaded month, it becomes blank and takes several seconds to load again.

ii) The Agenda view is worse, takes several seconds to load and when you close and re-open the app it does the same thing all over again.

I emailed the developer but never got a reply. Thanks.

Hi,

this used to be my No.1 calender app, but post WP 8.1 GDR 1, a bit buggy, slow, hang, etc. (even though one of the highest rated calendar app).

The App developer really just MIA ... (last update in APRIL! ) if he can update and fix up the bugs ... this app will SHINE again.

In the meantime, i am back to the original calendar app (ok ar, least got weekly view) together with this app , DesignTile

DesignTile | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

HL

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, at least I know its not my phone... Agree that the developer has gone MIA, kinda disappointing actually as his app is not cheap!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.