What good apps for my lumia?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
downloading them right now...

downloaded so many games but never really played them... lol

btw gravity guy, fragger, monster island, istunt is free but fling is not free.

everlasting86

Reaction score

nice app :) just some suggestions

1) can the links in the news be changed to another colour? The blue link in a dark background is quite difficult to see

2) 1 of the ads are not in English and not scaled to size (the one about fashion)

3) change the font size button to popup a slider. Easier to control font size to be bigger or smaller.

just my 2 cents ^^

Last edited:

tushar310

Reaction score
April is just becoming an awesome month for WP8...so many apps and games came out this month

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
OK, gonna try Spotify & see how it compares with Nokia Music.

Ohh... Spotify is nice. There are some bugs during sign-up & login but after that the app is pretty good. Go try!

Last edited:

phazer89

Reaction score

phazer89

Reaction score
No better time to browse for new apps than when your exams are round the corner. :/

Here's a bunch of calendar apps:
Simple Calendar -- As the name implies, it's, well, simple. Just shows a monthly view like the default calendar app, but you can see the event names on the calendar grid itself, and event details below that. Also has a very Metro-looking (i.e. beautiful) live tile which shows multiple events.
Calendar[+] -- Has a bunch of different views, live tile isn't so nice though. And unless I'm missing something it doesn't have double-wide tiles, but I suppose it'll probably be updated eventually.
Chronos Calendar -- Tons of customization options, especially for the live tile. You can put a background picture, change the colour and transparency of the border and text, set what to show/not to show etc.

Was also playing around with Perfect365, it's a makeup app. Works kinda like face customization in games like Saints Row, The Sims etc. Pretty fun, but probably not of much use to (single) guys. :/

murugaratham

Reaction score
Bro your app cannot make it...it drains battery like crazy....within 6hr of stand by from 100% to 0%....i have tested on two phone all drain battery like this...please fix it

Hmm is due to some other apps? Coz I didn't create any background agent nor push notifications. Very unlikely it's due to my app, or are you using it constantly?

maxieb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm is due to some other apps? Coz I didn't create any background agent nor push notifications. Very unlikely it's due to my app, or are you using it constantly?

My gf and I installed your app and both encounter same draining....after uninstall no problem at all back to normal...please check again....thanks

murugaratham

Reaction score
My gf and I installed your app and both encounter same draining....after uninstall no problem at all back to normal...please check again....thanks

Can I confirm that all u did was install and left it in the background? Or you are actively using it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.