Whatsapp isn't working anymore!

Jim Moriarty

Reaction score
I started having the issue"whatsapp detected an error" and" can't receive notification of new messages". Already hard reset but no such luck. Anyone knows how to fix it?

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
I received a better message! WA is not compatible with your version of WP, some functions may not work! I think I'm gonna ask all my friends to migrate to Telegram. ;)

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received a better message! WA is not compatible with your version of WP, some functions may not work! I think I'm gonna ask all my friends to migrate to Telegram. ;)
I got that too. But after ignoring the message, Whatsapp still works normally.

E_T

Master Member
Reaction score
WA still crash often in WP8.1. I have gotten used to its stability in WP8.0. Oh well.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WA still crash often in WP8.1. I have gotten used to its stability in WP8.0. Oh well.
Mine so far didn't crash. Just that I noticed the battery drain is painful with WP8.1 and Whatsapp.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.