Windows Phone longer battery life?

ykgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it true that Windows Phone is lightweight and more power efficient than Android?

Able to last longer in between recharge?

Thanks.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it true that Windows Phone is lightweight and more power efficient than Android?

Able to last longer in between recharge?

Thanks.

Just like Android, the weight varies between different models. My 1520 is much heavier than 640 XL although the screen size is 6" vs 5.7" respectively.

As for power efficiency, varies with with apps you installed. The longest battery stamina for my 1520 is ~2days+. With my latest test on my Note 4, it last 1d 18hrs++ between the next charge. Neither a gamer nor doing any heavy multimedia consumptions with the phone.

myinxgcl.jpg

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As kopi mentiond, its very subjective. If you compare to Androids with software that have minimal bloat then should be very similar and the deciding factor will be screen type, screen size and battery size plus processor types.

OS wise, windows is probably more optimized compared to android which is more flexible and customized. There is always pros and cons. It always boils down to what you need ultimately.

if you just need a phone that works and no need to customize and personalize (plus less gaming or banking apps) then windows is a good choice. That being said, a big battery is always good. I have the 1520 and the battery is really a beast. IMO all phones should have minimum 300 mAH battery nowadays :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.