Lazada Xiaomi Store promo

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey pros! There is a promo on lazada Xiaomi store. May I know is it really worth it to purchase from there? Thanks

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
They are the same as suntech/causeway point shop promo.
You may want to share what item you plan to buy in order for us to advice.

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are the same as suntech/causeway point shop promo.
You may want to share what item you plan to buy in order for us to advice.

Oh thanks alot. I am considering getting a spare phone within this month.
But not sure which model is good to get actually. I read that OPPO seems Overpriced as compared to Xiaomi in terms of specs vs money

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw may i know is Mi note 2 worth the 300 sgd off at the moment?

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
Oh thanks alot. I am considering getting a spare phone within this month.
But not sure which model is good to get actually. I read that OPPO seems Overpriced as compared to Xiaomi in terms of specs vs money

Do you need dual sim?
Normally for a spare phone that menat for normal calls and some casual gaming, can consider note 4 3GB + 32GB combo else top up a bit if you need bigger storage for 4GB + 64GB combo, I do see sgd 285 and fullfil party is lazada for 64GB unit.

Else is really meant to sit in the drawer for backup, can consider Redmi 4X.

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you need dual sim?
Normally for a spare phone that menat for normal calls and some casual gaming, can consider note 4 3GB + 32GB combo else top up a bit if you need bigger storage for 4GB + 64GB combo, I do see sgd 285 and fullfil party is lazada for 64GB unit.

Else is really meant to sit in the drawer for backup, can consider Redmi 4X.

Oh thanks so much bro :)

I do not need multi sim since I have one main phone. Honestly I am using it for spare phone + afk gaming so that my main phone can be used for calls and important stuff or maybe GPS if really needed.

Oh that means redmi 4x is pretty just a standby phone ya?

same as comex promo that time.

Thanks alot again! Can I say Mi Note 2 and Mi Max are not really that worth to get due to the pricing?

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
basically here is the price
4X 199
Note 4 3GB 259
NOTE 4 4GB 289

If you don't really have budget concern, do consider Note 4. Quite decent hardware @ SD625.

MiMax and Note 2 is actually okay but considering yiu treat the phone as backup purpose, do you really want to fork out that much.

MiMax 2 $399 @ SD 625 but of course with a bigger screen
Note 2 $499 @ SD 821 which is last year flagship chipset

hinamoriamu

Reaction score
Oh ya for the Black 64gb that is fulfilled by lazada is SGD 285 (no free Mi Scale)

While for gold 64gb is SGD 259.99 from Lazada too

https://www.lazada.sg/xiaomi-redmi-...a2o42.010100000000.0.0.n1apHY&sc=IQsB&boost=1

It will be better to get the gold instead right? (oops just see that it is OOS :( )

If you really need the so call free gift, the scale os available less than $20 in lazada which fullfil party is mistore.

Do check properly before order as I notice some of it do not mention anything about free gift.

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
basically here is the price
4X 199
Note 4 3GB 259
NOTE 4 4GB 289

If you don't really have budget concern, do consider Note 4. Quite decent hardware @ SD625.

MiMax and Note 2 is actually okay but considering yiu treat the phone as backup purpose, do you really want to fork out that much.

MiMax 2 $399 @ SD 625 but of course with a bigger screen
Note 2 $499 @ SD 821 which is last year flagship chipset

If you really need the so call free gift, the scale os available less than $20 in lazada which fullfil party is mistore.

Do check properly before order as I notice some of it do not mention anything about free gift.

Thanks alot mate :) Yeah only those fulfilled by Mistore has the free scale (which i dont really need it since I have one)

Just need to compare which is more value for money before I purchase.

But today there is no code for discounts too right?

berber

Master Member
Reaction score
If you order via lazada can take advantage of liveup rebate (5%) and use shopback for more savings

qifatt

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know xiaomi selling A1 rose gold color in sg? Checked lazada only have black and gold color

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway thanks guys for your help :)

Decided on a 4gb + 64 gb black note 4 @ 285

there is a gold 3gb + 32gb @ 219 but i am afraid there are some error hence decided to skip it

Thanks again ya

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
anyway thanks guys for your help :)

Decided on a 4gb + 64 gb black note 4 @ 285

there is a gold 3gb + 32gb @ 219 but i am afraid there are some error hence decided to skip it

Thanks again ya

If you wanna get a Redmi Note 4 at $285, might as well get a Mi A1 at $299, albeit export set?

Got myself one. Supports Singapore's LTE bands

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you wanna get a Redmi Note 4 at $285, might as well get a Mi A1 at $299, albeit export set?

Got myself one. Supports Singapore's LTE bands

hmm i had placed an order already.

where did you get the export set and how long is the warranty?

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
Export set = no official warranty.

Some sellers may give one week to six months warranty on their own.

Official A1 preorder at $349. Come with one year warranty.

hmm i had placed an order already.

where did you get the export set and how long is the warranty?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.