HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

parallel space and questions on dual apps.

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
Master Member

parallel space and questions on dual apps.

installed whatsapp as dual app find out i cannot upload unto google drive.

Another method would be installing parallel space and whatsapp can be activated from there and it allows upload to google drive.

I'm curious does dual apps slow down the system?

Also if you install parallel space does it slow down the system?
ZeusTheMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
Master Member

Same question in regards to using 2nd space
Old 19-06-2017, 10:56 PM   #3

no noticeable decrease in performance but as you have experienced, cannot backup WhatsApp to google drive and there is a common issue whereby the dual app can't receive notification sound when u receive a message.

when I first created the dual app, the notifications for both app were working fine.. but after a few days I kena this problem on the 2nd app.. original one still working fine. WhatsApp, LINE both kena. I could live with the inability to backup to Google drive, but not without notifications. after trying to reinstall the dual app, factory reset all fail, I gave up dual app on my note 4 (mtk x20 32gb) and used my main phone S7 edge's secured folder instead.

Sent from the toilet using GAGT
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 02:37 AM   #4
Master Member

You can install 2nd space thank god xiaomi has this feature if not have to use 3rd party app like parallel space. Creating a 2nd os just for whatsapp. They require password to log into 2nd space and ic you use your prints there 1st space prints don't work
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.