When is Mi6 launch?

Like Tree408Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2018, 05:50 PM   #1486
Arch-Supremacy Member

Jus upgraded to Oreo 8.0 based xiaomi.eu rom
Quite buggy since it's closed beta on CN ver

Mainly getting random FC and notification bug
Now is open beta since last week. Just installed 8.1.18 global dev rom. Supposed to fix idle battery drain.
jeff79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 05:58 PM   #1487

Now is open beta since last week. Just installed 8.1.18 global dev rom. Supposed to fix idle battery drain.
Not sure about idle batt drain but notifications and background apps definitely improved by leaps n bounds. Quite reliable now when in the past some notifications can just not happen.
kenriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:56 AM   #1488

Lightbulb Need DIY expert help

Hi Experts,

I have a Mi6 which has intermittent touch issues. As it sometimes works perfectly fine and sometimes just does not respond, I was wondering if it could be a cable/ribbon issue, before deciding to change the entire touch assembly if no other option.

It is an export model so no chance of Xiaomi service. The other service guys just offer to change entire touchscreen, obviously the more profitable option for them.

I was wondering if there is any DIY expert here who would be willing to help me by opening up and checking it out/diagnose before I have to invest 100+ dollars?

Thank you
Apster is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.