XiaoMi DualSIM that support 4G+3G/4G ?

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi !
Looks like all the phone sold in SG now support 4G+2G only. Which phone now supports 4G+3G/4G? Thanks.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which xiaomi phone u buying??? i only knows that Xiaomi redmi 4A doesnt support, but the rest should be able.

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
which xiaomi phone u buying??? i only knows that Xiaomi redmi 4A doesnt support, but the rest should be able.

I saw the latest is Redmi 4A and it also don't support. I read Redmi Note 3 doesn't. Didn't realise that the older phone do support (Amazingone list).

Think of the Redmi range. May have to wait for the Redmi Note 4 or 4X to start selling in Singapore.

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
How does it decide which SIM to use 4G? If I hardly make a call, does it put the Data into 4G while the voice is in 2G (and disconnected) ?

If I only need to make calls, then I hope they have an update that puts the phone Voice 2G and let the other SIM data go through. Then when I call, it puts the Voice in 4G and temporarily put the Data in 2G. That would be wonderful !

nope, the Helio X10 processor doesn't support 4G+3G

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does it decide which SIM to use 4G? If I hardly make a call, does it put the Data into 4G while the voice is in 2G (and disconnected) ?

If I only need to make calls, then I hope they have an update that puts the phone Voice 2G and let the other SIM data go through. Then when I call, it puts the Voice in 4G and temporarily put the Data in 2G. That would be wonderful !

kinda dun get what u mean.

ok example of what u want:

SIM 1: 4G
SIM 2: 2G

so u want the 2G auto change to 4G while that 4G change to 2G? yes it can, provided your SIM card and devices is able to do that. (which is impossible for some older devices. Since they have locked SIM channels on the phone itself)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.