Xiaomi Mi 5!

silentscope

Reaction score
oh, is it possible to get it off the shelf in a xiaomi store in China?

China got alot of fake stores, not sure how difficult to identify the real one. haha

chirppy

Banned
Reaction score
I had checked through lazada for export set..which seller more reliable? Is the Xiaomi shop seller good?

Wessleh

Reaction score
I mean I see a lot of you all buying from lazada. I was wondering which seller is that. I will rather get from the seller that most people here buy from, at least that is more reputable

Get from New Star Electronics. They are the most reputable seller for export Xiaomi products.

Cen

Reaction score
I mean I see a lot of you all buying from lazada. I was wondering which seller is that. I will rather get from the seller that most people here buy from, at least that is more reputable

I just bought from Smartcell Mobile last week. Working fine. Seems like they just increased their prices though.

Anyway Lazada have 7 days return policy :)

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another over priced product....just likes the R9 and R9 plus...

They will not get my easy earned money.... Haha!

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.