Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - The new BIG gets even better!

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the helpful reply bro, appreciate it, how's the phone holding up for you?

Sent from 1+ 3T using GAGT
Everything is good, except for 1 small issue. My headphone always dun get detected after a while and I have to reboot the phone for it to detect my headphone. Still couldn't find what's causing it because I have the same issue in my Redmi Note 4x. Some ppl are having the same issue as me. It's a software issue because the problem is gone after I did a factory reset and will come back after 2 weeks.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/headphones-detected-issue-t3613991/amp/

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everything is good, except for 1 small issue. My headphone always dun get detected after a while and I have to reboot the phone for it to detect my headphone. Still couldn't find what's causing it because I have the same issue in my Redmi Note 4x. Some ppl are having the same issue as me. It's a software issue because the problem is gone after I did a factory reset and will come back after 2 weeks.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/for.../help/headphones-detected-issue-t3613991/amp/

but what about other earpiece or hearphone? do they also have the same issues as of your headphone

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/help/headphones-detected-issue-t3613991/amp/

but what about other earpiece or hearphone? do they also have the same issues as of your headphone
Yep. I've tried my custom TF10, 3 diff KZ IEM and even xiaomi headphone pro all same issue. Always have to restart the phone for the phone to detect the headphone.

seems to be a minor but pesky issue..

Sent from 1+ 3T using GAGT

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, there's no good or bad price.

Early adopters just pays more to experience in advance.

If you really wanna place a benchmark, just compare with the official retail price from xiaomi china coz anything lower than that is a good deal.

Xiaomi QC is pretty much hit and run, just stay away from models that has consistently negative reviews. So far mi max 2 don't have much people complain about bad bugs.

Just to quote another example, I had 2 samsung note7 and came out unscathed both times while some did. And my friend who used LG G4, G5 and V20 didn't face the major bug problems as compared to the rest.

Bear in mind that note7, G4, G5 and V20 are 2-3 times more expensive than mi max 2 and the amount of users far exceed mi max 2 users, so at the end of the day you really gotta ask yourself if you're willing to give mi max 2 a try regardless of $xxx.

I know I did and most certainly don't regret it at all.

ps: I got mine at $330 when it first came out in Singapore and even with its current price drop I still think its a good deal.

Hope you guys will get yours soon and join in the fun of long battery life + big screen goodness!!

Cheers :)

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score

If you really wanna place a benchmark, just compare with the official retail price from xiaomi china coz anything lower than that is a good deal.

Xiaomi QC is pretty much hit and run, just stay away from models that has consistently negative reviews. So far mi max 2 don't have much people complain about bad bugs.

Just to quote another example, I had 2 samsung note7 and came out unscathed both times while some did. And my friend who used LG G4, G5 and V20 didn't face the major bug problems as compared to the rest.

Bear in mind that note7, G4, G5 and V20 are 2-3 times more expensive than mi max 2 and the amount of users far exceed mi max 2 users, so at the end of the day you really gotta ask yourself if you're willing to give mi max 2 a try regardless of $xxx.

ps: I got mine at $330 when it first came out in Singapore and even with its current price drop I still think its a good deal.

Hope you guys will get yours soon and join in the fun of long battery life + big screen goodness!!

Will be getting my local set tonight! Thanks for the information! Can't wait to join the club.

keentrader

Reaction score
Where can i buy Xiaomi MI Max 2 - 128gb at cheapest price?
Qoo10, Ladaza or Sim Lim .. please advise and provide the links.

Thanks

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score

agreed with u ..i bought mine at $420

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
No problem, even if you choose not to get its alright too. Eventually most of us don't really get tied down to 1 phone that easily. Take Gary and Kelvin bro for example lol

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT

Actually I also got play abit one. Mate 9, iPhone SE, Lenovo P2 and this baby. Got a few other old devices like iPhone 5 and 5S, Moto G GPE, Nexus 5, OP2, Zenfone 2 4/64 also HAHA. First Mi device was a Redmi 1S, don't dare go back because bad experience, launcher keep redrawing etc. but you guys really sabo say this phone until so good like that so just hoot only HAHAH.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I also got play abit one. Mate 9, iPhone SE, Lenovo P2 and this baby. Got a few other old devices like iPhone 5 and 5S, Moto G GPE, Nexus 5, OP2, Zenfone 2 4/64 also HAHA. First Mi device was a Redmi 1S, don't dare go back because bad experience, launcher keep redrawing etc. but you guys really sabo say this phone until so good like that so just hoot only HAHAH.
$2xx is also money lah, but it's really worth more than $2xx so you can consider it as a gd investment lol

1c3_5n0w

Reaction score
$2xx is also money lah, but it's really worth more than $2xx so you can consider it as a gd investment lol

I'm really really impressed so far gosh. I can't put it in words legit. It's so thin and the weight is balanced so well.

The touch latency is so so good compared to my Lenovo P2 and MIUI is so so buttery smooth on a meager SD625 its legit crazy what we can get for 300 bucks nowadays. But I straight away put Nova Launcher on it HAHA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.