Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - The new BIG gets even better!

charleslee

Reaction score
yes ..always

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
So there's nothing wrong with our unit? Will new rom or custom roms fix it?

Actually, maybe I'll do without my sd card (128Gb) till this issue is fixed. Very annoying, every 30min or 1hr pop up one time.

Internal 64gb quite OK for me fir now.

ya, maybe remove sd card till new rom update?

ckfreeblue

Reaction score
Hi all, would like to check where should I buy a xiao mi max 2, and where is the cheapest place? Thank you

mun

Reaction score
So there's nothing wrong with our unit? Will new rom or custom roms fix it?

Actually, maybe I'll do without my sd card (128Gb) till this issue is fixed. Very annoying, every 30min or 1hr pop up one time.

Internal 64gb quite OK for me fir now.

ya, maybe remove sd card till new rom update?

any idea when will the new rom update be available?

Horace Bin

Master Member
Reaction score
By far the only hp I find that doesn't need to lug along a powerbank when you play games, watch vids and surf net for most of the day in office.

Left home 7am, reached home 11pm still left about 20%.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By far the only hp I find that doesn't need to lug along a powerbank when you play games, watch vids and surf net for most of the day in office.

Left home 7am, reached home 11pm still left about 20%.

Yup, don't even need to bring a battery pack. It's actually lighter than a Note 4x + battery pack :s13:

ckfreeblue

Reaction score
Anyone got Lobang for black 64GB set. Can’t seem to find it online as it’s abit pricier than the gold version.

Ultimo_Urien

Banned
Reaction score
I almost left my mimax 2 for redmi 5 plus last month, cos of all the 18:9 ratio craze.

Luckily never did so considering all the odds and end.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I waiting so thst I can buy a cheaper mm2

Sent from Travelling with a mad man with a blue box using GAGT
Mm2 already priced low as compared to if you purchase directly from China xiaomi, how much more do you possibly think the resellers will let it go for if it eats into their profit margin?

Sent from Nokia 8800 without using GAGT

Mystech

Reaction score
Mm2 already priced low as compared to if you purchase directly from China xiaomi, how much more do you possibly think the resellers will let it go for if it eats into their profit margin?

Uhm? Sorry? I'm currently targeting a local set, so if drop closer to an export set price, sure buy. I have terrible luck with stuff, so....

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uhm? Sorry? I'm currently targeting a local set, so if drop closer to an export set price, sure buy. I have terrible luck with stuff, so....

Local set don't have to wait for mm3, just camp at local official xiaomi fb page and wait for random promotions.

Our local xiaomi pattern more than badminton. Usually just out of the blue stop selling products. I think even before mm3 announce, they might stop the sales of local mm2.

Of course, I might not be accurate so you're free to take that risk. Or simply just wait for another similarly priced model when you're ready to take the plunge.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lowest price for local Max2 I ever come across is $369 in Lazada.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.