Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 - Edgeless concept phone, revolutionized!

smeagoly

Reaction score
the camera like quite bad leh, sadness

Gave up the original mi mix for Samsung s8+ due to the camera. I thought I wouldn't be so concerned with a sub-par camera but I did use quite alot and the mi mix just didn't cut it. If mi mix 2 doesn't change that I don't think I can go back to it too

vibranze

Reaction score
the camera like quite bad leh, sadness

Gave up the original mi mix for Samsung s8+ due to the camera. I thought I wouldn't be so concerned with a sub-par camera but I did use quite alot and the mi mix just didn't cut it. If mi mix 2 doesn't change that I don't think I can go back to it too

Did you try to use Google camera port? Not sure if it will help with the result but for OP3 and RN4, the result is obviously good compare to native camera app.

dereklim1985

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gone is 58 seconds in china...

gsmarena_001.jpg

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see taobao shop still available leh... Almost click the pay to buy...

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all, can MIUI swap the positions of back button and recent button?

thanks in advance~

:o

siewsphone

Reaction score
Mi Mix 2 (6GB RAM, 128GB memory) for S$1,150 https://carousell.com/p/127611616 on #carousell

😂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.