Xiaomi Redmi 4X - Big on battery, supports 4G+3G Dual SIM

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally got it! Left second last one! Quite a good price with Citibank rebates and free selfie stick

sP7ZdiO.jpg

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got it! Left second last one! Quite a good price with Citibank rebates and free selfie stick

sP7ZdiO.jpg

U bought from their website? I cannot check out because the field to key in email address got error. :(

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup yup. Hachi tech website then I self collect or you can go down to any challenger and ask them to do for you on the spot pay and go off. I'm loving this phone.

U bought from their website? I cannot check out because the field to key in email address got error. :(

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
The promo code is in the image. You need to key in at your check out Cart. Alternatively can just go down ask the challenger staff do for you and pay there.

g1WB4al.jpg

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup yup. Hachi tech website then I self collect or you can go down to any challenger and ask them to do for you on the spot pay and go off. I'm loving this phone.

So weird. I tried different browsers in my phone iPad and laptop but still cannot key in my email add at check out.. :(

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can buy online at the store at the online price. Usually, it'll be cheaper than buying at Challenger's price.

For eg, my UAG case for my SP4 is only $78++ when I buy at the store, through hatchi.tech. If I buy at Challenger's price, will be $90+++ (not sure of the RRP). The staff need to key in their code though to make it self collect at the store you're at.

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can buy online at the store at the online price. Usually, it'll be cheaper than buying at Challenger's price.

For eg, my UAG case for my SP4 is only $78++ when I buy at the store, through hatchi.tech. If I buy at Challenger's price, will be $90+++ (not sure of the RRP). The staff need to key in their code though to make it self collect at the store you're at.

Tks..then do I need buy their $8 membership fee if their staff help me to buy online?

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to be a member to buy. They used to give Challenger's member free Hachi membership. I got mine this way. Not sure now though.

You can use my referral code to get a $8 coupon (I get $8 too, caveat) but must spend more that $88 to use it.

My referral code is 6T0R7C. Thank you.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm not member so I can't sign in. U mean the staff in the store help u buy online at their website in order to enjoy the citibank promo?
I remember my first hachi membership was when I bought a iPhone casing. The staff at IMM did all the registration for me on the spot free. U can go down tell them your issue. I'm sure they will help.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.