Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Iced-T

Reaction score
Looks like a nice looking phone ... similar to the first note ...
The white plastic on my Redmi note is chipping off... been using it for since last October. (octa-core 1.7GHz version)

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best phone from xiaomi imo, after the redmi note 3G.

Based on soc.. redmi note 2 shld be faster than mi note. Mi note pro shld be faster though.
Based on benchmarks.

The difference lies in the multitasking? 3gb against 2gb for redmi note 2.

Build quality wise, at this pricing, its pretty much more or less like that. Don't see anything else better without paying more. Don't see a issue with it too.. given most of the consumers change phone pretty fast.

At more than half the price difference.. i think its a no brainer.
The only worry is with mediatek, might run into problems again with future android updates..
Just like redmi note 3G, took them so long to get to miu6. The kernal not release for it yet.

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the different ah dual 4g duo stand by?

When Sim 1 using 4g I dun need Sim 2 4g also ma.

Sent from OPPO R827 using GAGT
Dual 4G Dual Standby means that both SIM slots support 4G SIM but goes by a 4G+2G combo. This is how Note 2 operates.
Ic got three version.

The 32gb wont be coming to sg rite?

If buy the China set can use in sg LTE?

Sent from OPPO R827 using GAGT
If you want to buy from China, get the RMB899 or RMB999 Note 2. :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 1s using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.