Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What a weird logic! What are those phones with fingerprint security for. Haven't even see the device and no review is out but you "review" it. Lol. I use fingerprint on phones that support it, no different in battery life and once you use it, you can never go back. Pin and password just not convenient and fast enough.
I off everything on my Oneplus 2 lol.

Sent from Oneplus 2 using GAGT

clay9477

Reaction score
Don't kan cheong spider. Still got 12.12 promo, christmas, new year and chinese new year. If not in a hurry to get new phone, can wait for some discount, usually 100 yuan, $20+ savings, can use that to buy screen protector and casing.;)

clay9477

Reaction score
Don't kan cheong spider. Still got 12.12 promo, christmas, new year and chinese new year. If not in a hurry to get new phone, can wait for some discount, usually 100 yuan, $20+ savings, can use that to buy screen protector and casing.;)

Oh yea, if rumours are right, Mi5 probably come out in dec(rumoured 3 Dec but can be later too) if Qualcomm production of 820 is on target.

clay9477

Reaction score
Too bad, seem like you don't know how to appreciate Fingerprint unlock, double tap to wake and sleep. OnePlus 2 is not the correct for you then.

Aiya, at the end of the day he happy can liao. Doesn't matter if he don't use all the features of the phone. I know people who buy S6 just to use sms and message only...

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Sorry for noob question. If we buy from taboo directly, we can change the phone settings language to English?

FreeSell

Reaction score
Roughly how much total using 65dg?

Feel like buying one and play and then give my Father use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.