[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Meoweko

Reaction score
friends who bought from there have not got the keys yet. have to wait somemore.

That's sad. My friends done with preload and I'm here waiting for CD key from cdkeyplus. I saw their Facebook post, they said that they do not have preload keys. Checked with Ubisoft and cdkeyplus is not their official retailer. Then there are news on Ubisoft banning CD keys not sold by official retailers..........Bought on cdkeyplus on impulse.....I think my money is as good as gone....

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
cdkeyplus will only give key on march 8, 1pm onwards. Can most likely forget about playing on 1pm sharp.
They not official retailer, dont have preload cdkey.
What they gona do is, when game officially launched, they will buy the game and give us the key.

No choice, i bought on impulse too but its cheap, 48 bucks only.

Meoweko

Reaction score
cdkeyplus will only give key on march 8, 1pm onwards. Can most likely forget about playing on 1pm sharp.
They not official retailer, dont have preload cdkey.
What they gona do is, when game officially launched, they will buy the game and give us the key.

No choice, i bought on impulse too but its cheap, 48 bucks only.

Then they should not have listed as pre order on their site....In the end it is not pre order....No preload keys and no pre order bonus....Anyway what I'm worried most now is Ubisoft most likely will ban those who didn't purchase CD keys from official retailers and cdkeyplus is not official....Later they ban the CD keys or uplay account then is gg....I should have read up on this policy earlier....sigh...I wonder if there is anyway to ask for a refund...

admitz

Reaction score
was actually cheaper a month ago. anyways google nuuvem.com

but u will need vpn and whatever hoops to jump through to purchase. uplay does have region lock keys but the one from nuuvem isn't region locked. not responsible if your uplay acct gets locked / banned etc.

how to get pass the paypal payment??

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u probably can do the math by calculating the difference between the Gold and Normal version of the game on Steam or Uplay.

Would be safe to say at Season Pass costs around 2 x the normal version of the game meaning, it costs around 2 expansion sets prices.
Seeing how much content they have planned for the game, I wouldn't rule out a S$110 price tag.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since it'd be launching soon and I'm a massive fan.

looking for reliable party members for raids and exploring dark zone on the ps4.

Anybody on PS4 consoles looking to form a raid party?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would be safe to say at Season Pass costs around 2 x the normal version of the game meaning, it costs around 2 expansion sets prices.
Seeing how much content they have planned for the game, I wouldn't rule out a S$110 price tag.

anyway you all can decide later. no need to rush to get it since paid DLC content not out till June 2016.

Infid3lity

Reaction score
since it'd be launching soon and I'm a massive fan.

looking for reliable party members for raids and exploring dark zone on the ps4.

Anybody on PS4 consoles looking to form a raid party?

Will pm u my psn id. But playing mostly in the evening. No mic atm though

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway you all can decide later. no need to rush to get it since paid DLC content not out till June 2016.

True, would likely look at how much new content would be added but I'm certain it would be have tons of new stuff.

Anyway, would PS4 and PC gamers be able to multi-player?
Would be cool if it's allowed.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Jus purchase the gold edition from steam. First time getting a game that is so ex. Anyone playing from steam can add me but only play from 9pm onwards.

Steam ID: freddgy

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
So tempted to buy

I tired the beta on PS4. I like it but jus that is very difficult for aim using controller so decide to get it on steam.

Personally I think this game wun disappoint. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.