[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I pre-loaded the game last night. But know nothing about it. Is it primarily multi player or got single player campaign type?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only watched the gameplay vids then i buy liao :s13:

i also dunno much about the game

lol. u another one.

well it's like diablo with TPS. dun expect your l33t FPS skills to help u in this game. lol so please dun be disappointed.

Alphidius

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only watched the gameplay vids then i buy liao :s13:

i also dunno much about the game

If you have played Mass Effect before and liked it, you won't be too disappointed just minus away the useless party members.
Expect a lot more weapons and different weapon add-ons, special skill sets and more realism than Mass Effect.
Hope you will enjoy the game.

Haosss

Reaction score
My friend gift me the gold edition in steam. Btw how do I redeem the pre order bonus for this game?

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
any way to preload without getting the cd key? I bought from cdkeyplus.

Meoweko

Reaction score
any way to preload without getting the cd key? I bought from cdkeyplus.

Nope. I also bought from cdkeyplus. Regretted buying from cdkeyplus. They showed it as pre order but in the end it is not. Fake advertising. No preload and no pre order bonus. Cdkeyplus also not authorized retailer, so Ubisoft may ban the CD keys from there. I am going to ask for refund. I rather buy from authorized retailer with preload and preorder bonus without the risk of getting banned. I must admit it is partially my fault for impulse buy at a slightly cheaper price without checking up more on the company. Not going to buy anything from there anymore.

Last edited:

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question guys

if buy from uk.gamesplanet.com, pay by Paypal's rate better or pay by credit card use bank exchange rate better ?

Sergio Ramos

Reaction score
1) Does this game need any subscriptions like WoW?
2) Season pass holders get free upcoming 3 DLCs right?

Sergio Ramos

Reaction score
I've read somewhere and it says this.

The Division Gold Edition comes with a standard copy of the game and The Division Season Pass. Buyers of this version won’t have to pay any extra to get the game’s first year of content free.

- Meaning only a year worth for season pass holders?.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've read somewhere and it says this.

The Division Gold Edition comes with a standard copy of the game and The Division Season Pass. Buyers of this version won’t have to pay any extra to get the game’s first year of content free.

- Meaning only a year worth for season pass holders?.

yes. and since the first paid DLC comes out in June 2016, u can decide if it is worth anot.

new paid outfits revealed.
iInpGJ0.jpg
aHmlluN.jpg

https://division.zone/2016/03/06/first-purchasable-outfit-dlc-packs-for-the-division-sighted/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.