Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, isn't 65daigou more expensive than Comgateway if there is an agent fee included?

Shahmatt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I want to buy an item from Amazon.in that only ships within India.

Would it possible to use any of these services to forward to Singapore?

iyankid

Reaction score
Had a super damn bad experience with Vpost. Customer service was below par. Response to messages and emails was super slow. Response in 2-3days. In the beginning wasn't that bad. No problems so far. Cos I mostly ship toys.

Bought 2 items. Same items same content.
One was sgd $105
Second was sgd $75.

Should have just shipped via the merchant direct to Singapore. Thought use Vpost cheaper. I was wrong!
To my horror.

One was shown on Vpost at $225.50!!!
Another roughly $180.50!!!!

I almost died laughing cos I knew whatever later on to reduce weight will end up in deaf ears. They said couldn't be repacked cos of its size. Waiting for a reply from them I can grow white hair faster. Talked to different CSO. All can't make it. Super below par customer service. One of the manager gave me 25% discount but that also doesn't reduce my cost. I knew I had no choice but to pay. Suck thumb.

They insist on repacking and asked me wait 2-3 days but I told them I was told that it couldn't be repacked so why do I need to wait for an answer I already knew?? I just want my item shipped. Its an expensive lesson.

One thing for sure, I will definitely stay away from Vpost from now on. Been using their service for quite some time.
I am a patient person but they will take advantage of your patience. Believe me. I don't even post on the page wall but instead pm them. Even that took 2-3 days reply. Wah kao!

Customer service sucks and they will talk to you as if they are 100% right.

Firstly gave a 25% discount code. So I used it to pay for my Vpost USA and Europe. Only one code able to use on USA. And I asked nicely why I can't use for Europe? I wasn't even told that I can only use once. So they gave me another 25% code. But when I used it, its still expensive! I told them if i use my Citibank 20% its much cheaper so they explained that the code doesn't include fuel cost. Smlj!?? For what **** 25%?!!

I will measure the items myself when it reaches Singapore. Cos I don't trust them at all.

First time complaining....sian

Stevi_Boi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would like to get a pair of running shoes from Nike store US.

which forwarder is recommended?
and roughly how much is it (for those who had shipped before) ?

TIA.

Minty Mint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 year ago, vpost was really good. Be it I shipped my parcel from HK, US, received my parcel less than a week (6 days of waiting at most). I could view updates of my parcel whenever it's in a new location.

Recently, I have change my view on vpost. Bought one small item from US. Made my delivery payment on the 14 Feb. Was shipped out on 15th. Till today, there are no update from their website. I was thinking it must be still on it way to SG. So, I tried calling their hotline to check on the status of my parcel. To my surprise, it has already reached sg processing centre on the 19th.

Today is 23rd Feb, they still did not send out the parcel. So I call them again. I was told I will receive my parcel with these 2-3 days. Definitely will not receive it by today and tomorrow. More than 12 days of waiting (almost 2 weeks).

I will not use vpost next time

flexicon

Reaction score
Shop And Ship, they give you address in many countries including Mumbai and they can forward the package to Singapore.

does it work? have you tried? can they do sea shipping?

i wanted to try, then someone told me "even the boss of Aramex doesn't use Aramex" :/

i desperately want this table from turkey..

stiwipl

Reaction score
does it work? have you tried? can they do sea shipping?

i wanted to try, then someone told me "even the boss of Aramex doesn't use Aramex" :/

i desperately want this table from turkey..

Obviously Aramex cannot be compared to UPS or DHL, but they are pretty good in Middle East and Asia.

I live in Dubai now and use Shop And Ship service quite regularly. Except for Christmas delays, I didn't have any problems with them. One thing that makes them better over competitors is that they charge on actual weight of the shipment, instead of volumetric. This is super convenient. They don't however consolidate the shipments. I am not really sure how well will they work when ordering something to Singapore but they are worth a try in my opinion if the rates per 0.5kg are not outrageous. They have prices listed on their website.

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
Review on 65dg (ship4me from US):
Delivery - Fast. Told about 5 days (including weekends) to reach me.
Packaging - Neatly wrapped (not sure if it was merchant packaging)
Volumetric measurement - Close. Personally measured 13.8kg volumetric weight. Measured was 14.1kg.
Price - Cheap if you dont buy the insurance / avoid gst (<$400). Insurance costs 3% of the total amount. My shipping was about 120 while gst + insurance cost abt $60.
Customer service - Decent. My first email took them over 5 days (probably due to cny) to respond. Subsequent emails took about 1 day.
Overall - Recommended

Last edited:

SSagey

Reaction score
Any suggestions on which forwarder I should go with for forwarding a package from UK or European countries?

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tired 65dg 1st time. everything smooth and good
they offering foc repacking so the volume weight went down quite abit after repack. shipped 1.5kg items from USA for sgd$11.97
way cheaper than cgw and vpost. their base charge with 0.5kg already cost more than that.
only issue with 65dg was their insurance cost abit expensive at 3%. cwg was 0.65%, vpost insurance very expensive.

will use 65dg in future due to the lower cost
Recommended

sassed

Reaction score
I always ship Comgateway, competitive rates and fast. Cusotmer service is also excellent.

They often have promotions so I usually take advantage and buy in bulk. Usually shop from USA and most companies offer free ground shipping so I just give them my CGW address, they repack for me and ship out.

hwspreee

Reaction score
would like to get a pair of running shoes from Nike store US.

which forwarder is recommended?
and roughly how much is it (for those who had shipped before) ?

TIA.

Nike do not ship to freight forwarder address.

You brought mine using gshipexpress shop4me services.
Mine shoe was charged 2.5kg. Overall experience not bad.

peejay05

Reaction score
First introduced to gshipexpress by a few mentions here. would like to share my experience:

Earlier this year (Jan), I submitted a shopforme request through gshipexpress to buy something from Target and paid through Paypal, a day later, I noticed the item was out of stocks so I wrote a message to cancel the buyforme request.

I received an email with their reply "We will be proceeding to cancel your Shop4Me order. Please note that the no refund will be made back to your card." My eyes widened when I read no refund to my credit card and quickly emailed back to request for the refund to be made to my card, from then my emails were ignored. Multiple emails were sent to reach out to them, but ALL ignored. Yes emails from Jan to now.

Needless to say, raised a dispute with Paypal and vow never to use them again.

wk_leong

Reaction score
gshipexpress problem

Anyone having problem with GShipExpress? I have a package delivered to UK address on Monday 29Feb, with confirmed delivery. Multiple chaser emails sent with no reply. Calling to the UK number always ended with busy tone. This is getting a little frustrating.

crankymeow

Reaction score
Sephora

Hi Guys,

I want to ship something from sephora us to singapore. Any forwarder to recommend?

thanks!

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
self collected my 2nd order from 65dg
so far ok, shipped over a pair of shoe for sg$20
if vpost cwg will cost about sg$30+~40
stil have a 3rd orders in US.
will stick to 65dg in future.
other than the cheaper rate, their self collection can be arragne was much easier. dont need to wait for delivery that no know will turn up at what time or worry parcel deliver to wrong address.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.