[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to get signature skill? to unlock the 3rd skill slot to use...

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noob question

how do i revive a teammate? (on pc)

run next to them an option to revive them will appear on screen. i believe it is F-key. hold it down till they are revived.

Alexleeweiqiang

Reaction score
Another failed game from ubish1t

Well. We were promised an advanced and dynamic damage system on environment. Of course what was shown in the gameplay trailers was not present in game, deja vu anyone?

The gameplay is all about running from point A to B. Which is fine in many games, if the missions have any substance, are original and not repetitive. Well...not in this game.

The enemies are quite dumb. It would be an insult to call it AI. They act on pre-determined patterns and seeing the same behaviour a few hours in game is to be expected. Also the nice part where the random generic thug runs with his baseball bat against a 4 man rifle squad.

Nah, this game is not worth my money nor my time.

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys the division origin code cfm working on my Singapore uplay account coz I redeem it ytd already.

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score

Well. We were promised an advanced and dynamic damage system on environment. Of course what was shown in the gameplay trailers was not present in game, deja vu anyone?

The gameplay is all about running from point A to B. Which is fine in many games, if the missions have any substance, are original and not repetitive. Well...not in this game.

The enemies are quite dumb. It would be an insult to call it AI. They act on pre-determined patterns and seeing the same behaviour a few hours in game is to be expected. Also the nice part where the random generic thug runs with his baseball bat against a 4 man rifle squad.

Do you have friends playing with you or alone?

kevince

Reaction score
Hey guys, does ur cpu and gfx card run hot while playing? My cpu and gpu temps goes up to 75ish gaming for couple of hours. 1440p

Sent from Space using GAGT

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does ur cpu and gfx card run hot while playing? My cpu and gpu temps goes up to 75ish gaming for couple of hours. 1440p

Sent from Space using GAGT

Max my GPU hits is 62C at Ultra @ 1440p, 100Hz. 980Ti watercooled.

Question: I redeemed some rewards but when I went to the rewards vendor it says no rewards? Anyone managed to get your rewards from the vendor? Is there a server problem/lag?

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score

i'd like to know what's your kind of game.

You need to play with friends. If you solo, no point.

been solo-ing last night, becos i sucks in shooter games don't dare to multiplayer, been having fun so far. maybe i'm old and have a RPG heart, i see new loot i very happy ;);)

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
They need a downlevel system like guildwars. I have friends not yet playing due to work. Im level 12 already. If I join their instance, I will be increasing the level of the mobs to my level.

Im not sure if its because Im the leader. Gona try it out tonight.

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They need a downlevel system like guildwars. I have friends not yet playing due to work. Im level 12 already. If I join their instance, I will be increasing the level of the mobs to my level.

Im not sure if its because Im the leader. Gona try it out tonight.
that's why some people create 1 more character. 1 for when you chiong with high levels, 1 for chiong with lower level friends. ;)

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.