[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

hummel

Reaction score
Anyone had trouble activating your agent in the beginning? I joined the game yesterday night and people were literally queuing to play the game.

5h9XOTb.jpg

:s13::s13::s13:

jimbok

Reaction score
I also saw alot of posts on reddit about the queue. I joined on the first night. There was a short queue but the room was packed. But I just head infront and click that dude can liao leh. No need queue leh. I thought it was all a joke.
???

I thought it was a joke too, but they were so serious that those who cut queue got f by people behind lol. I got stuck for a whole hour. Hopefully tonight no such issue.:s22:

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a joke too, but they were so serious that those who cut queue got f by people behind lol. I got stuck for a whole hour. Hopefully tonight no such issue.:s22:

got stuck for like 20mins n still cannot activate

just log out n in again can liao

btw server uplorry again?

4urorax

Reaction score
Anyone had trouble activating your agent in the beginning? I joined the game yesterday night and people were literally queuing to play the game.

5h9XOTb.jpg

^Hopefully this can help you.

Anyway, looking for more PC players. If interested, you may join our Discord group at http://esf.link/eindsc or Facebook group at http://esf.link/esffbg

Also.. ignore the reviews on Steam. Not sure if the negatives reviews are trolls or not. This game is awesome.

silent_espy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually from a non-mmorpg or mass effect fan point of view, this game is pretty damn ****ing sick leh.

I'm more of a arpg / fps kinda guy fyi, and for me, this is at least 8/10

I am a fan of the mass effect trilogy but too bad my com too sucky can only play at low haha my GPU only gtx 770

over-tuned

Reaction score

^Hopefully this can help you.

Anyway, looking for more PC players. If interested, you may join our Discord group at http://esf.link/eindsc or Facebook group at http://esf.link/esffbg

Also.. ignore the reviews on Steam. Not sure if the negatives reviews are trolls or not. This game is awesome.

I'm also looking for people to do leveling and cover in DZ. Don't have a mic and don't wish to be on discord. Add me leh my Uplay id is Artaee. Level 11 only. Only can play after 7pm :(

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Needed help

I playing with my fren and over my side I can hear his in game dialogue and etc. Beside his username also got the sound wave thing.

How can i close it off ah?

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yay lebel 30 liao! :s12:
Decked out in mostly purple...now aiming for yellow. Damn...level 31 and 32 enemies can still easily one shot us level 30s :s22:

Last edited:

Hikida

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the server down for maintenance now?
i thought its tomorrow?

Hummie

Reaction score
U all lvl so fast? I took my own sweet time only lv8 nia.
My preorder stuff still not in. Maybe check tonite.

Maint till 4pm SGT

contagious

Reaction score
anyone playing? i'm 23 currently. don't mind pleveling for your quests / side quests if need help.:s13::s13:

add me anyhowplay <- :o:o

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Take your time, enjoy the graphics.

The cleaner missions were just spectacular. The explosions wow, took my breath away. I will make sure i complete every single stuff in that zone before moving on. I was lvl 12 but went back to penisular plaza to clear some encounters. U clear everythihg the jtf officer put on the map, you get a blue blueprint.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.