Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The optimal number of units to share shipping is 2. Diminishing returns set in subsequently.
Amazon%20Kindle%20Purchase_zpsadgkzzwf.jpg

gonna arrive today thru DHL! :o

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very humble opinion after i read a comment on one of the tech site this morning.
there is really very little point in updating our hardware for the purpose it is serving. there are pple still using the 1st gen ones. why? you can still read, that is all to it. haha

i'm on a gen 6

hnzfaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very humble opinion after i read a comment on one of the tech site this morning.
there is really very little point in updating our hardware for the purpose it is serving. there are pple still using the 1st gen ones. why? you can still read, that is all to it. haha

i'm on a gen 6

I know. I shouldn't but I keep buying. :(
I swear this time I won't auto buy the new one, unless it features a bigger screen.

(But I know I'll buy again.)

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
I know. I shouldn't but I keep buying. :(
I swear this time I won't auto buy the new one, unless it features a bigger screen.

(But I know I'll buy again.)

good for you able to keep buying..

wish there will have a bigger and lighter one :p

still using PW1.

PW1 is what gen?

missotah

Reaction score
Last edited:

bahang

Reaction score

tofubean

Reaction score
Looking forward to see what's different with the new kindle. Can feel my kindle pw1 battery life getting shorter and shorter. Used to charge it fortnightly. Now i need to charge it every 4-5 days. Anyone change kindle battery before?

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.